Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

mrjamesgaga@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

mrjamesgaga@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed May 22, 2024 10:17 pm

Recovery Scam:

Hello Dear

I am Mr.James Gaga and I work with Access Bank. Please Can you use an ATM Visa card to withdraw money at an ATM cash machine in your country? I want to transfer money to you from my country; it’s part of money taken from old politicians that were forced out of power.

I will change the account details to yours, and apply for a visa card with your details in our bank, they will send the visa card to you and you will withdraw money with it and send my own percentage of the money, and the money we are talking about is $6.5Million US dollars.

Any amount you withdraw daily, you will send 50% to me and you will take 50%, the visa card and the bank account will be on your name, I will be waiting for your information as soon as possible.

Your name................
Address..................
Age......................
Sex......................
Country..................
Occupation...............
Phone number.............

Best Regards.

Mr.James Gaga
My private email: mrjamesgaga@gmail.com

Header:

Received: from 10.197.33.137
Return-Path: <unitedbankforafrica001789@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.218.49]
Reply-To: mrjamesgaga@gmail.com
From: UPDATE NOTIFICATION <unitedbankforafrica001789@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 21 May 2024 21:55:59 +0100
Message-ID: <CAJiiDZEXqHT-ah2wu1yC=GVcnK9ROsPcR=YBjn16mt_+zBxr=A@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: RE: UPDATE NOTIFICATION
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.