Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

presidencydebtreconillation@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

presidencydebtreconillation@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed May 22, 2024 10:03 pm

Greetings to you.

This is to inform you about a business proposal valued at US$25.3 Million. I want to transact together with you as the beneficiary of the fund

which has been domicile since approval was given by the authority due to the prevailing insecurity report and the intense nature of polity in

the government. I need your support and cooperation to carry out this goal for both benefits.

Kindly reply back via Email To : presidencydebtreconillation@gmail.com, your quick response will be highly appreciated.

Regards
Mr.Ahmed J.Williams
DG Foreign Operations

Header:

Received: from 10.217.137.18
Return-Path: <maryhannah2190@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.219.195]
Reply-To: diroffice011@gmail.com
Date: Tue, 21 May 2024 15:39:23 +0100
Message-ID: <CA+TKw9GeHNXuz8QC+Phd+g0Rn1AwmjtE9qpb2tDjO711FMFLyA@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: From Mr.Ahmed J.Williams
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: presidencydebtreconillation@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu May 23, 2024 7:06 pm

Scammer's email address.: presidencydebtreconillation@gmail.com

Content of the email.: Dear xxx

I want to thank you for your mail response to the mail sent to you regarding the business venture in your name as the beneficiary.

In order to proceed with this transaction, it will require your cooperation and follow-up to enable us to achieve a successful transaction at the end for both benefits and you will not regret it for this is real.

Again, the following information is required from you as stated below and this will require your utmost sincerity and understanding to enable us achieve this very goal.

Your Name,=
Your full home address ,
Company name/address,
Marital status,
Next of kin.=
Your Occupation=
A scanned copy of your ID or passport.=
Phone Number =
Bank details.

I will also want you to see this very project as your own personal matter and contribute to its success for you will never regret it and this very project is risk free and I am giving you 100% assurance that all will go well for both benefits.

Again, the earlier I receive the above-mentioned information I shall proceed to submit an application for claim and documentation in your name as the Bonafide beneficiary to the said fund for approval.

I will be glad if you will give me your private direct telephone because this very transaction requires full protection and security for your own good and mine too and also to avoid any form of interference by anyone.

Finally keep this very project to yourself only for security reasons until you finally receive this fund in your designated bank account in your country and also for our future investment of the fund which will be under your watch door.

Thank you and remain blessed as I wait for your urgent reply.

Regards
Mr.Ahmed J.Williams
DG Foreign Operations
+234-907-159-9117
Email: presidencydebtreconillation@gmail.com
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.