Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

worldmalakai@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

worldmalakai@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu May 16, 2024 9:20 am

Recovery Scam:

Dear Fund Beneficiary,

RE: Fact Finding - Resolution of Payment Discrepancy

I trust this letter finds you well.

I am writing to address the concerning issue regarding your pending funds and to provide clarity on the current status of your payment.

It has come to our attention that you have faced multiple disappointments in your attempts to claim your funds, leading to a perception that the successful completion of the transaction may not be feasible. However, I am compelled to assure you, under oath, that your payment is indeed existing, legitimate, and achievable.

The obstacle hindering the release of your funds stems from the personal interests of a previous party who engaged in an investment contract that favored their own gains. Fortunately, as of January 2024, the said contract has been rendered null and void, in compliance with banking policies prohibiting its renewal. Consequently, you are now eligible to receive your rightful funds by adhering to our payment procedures.

As the current Group Chairman of Barclays Bank Plc, I solemnly affirm, under the penalty of perjury, that the aforementioned investment agreement has been fully annulled, thereby clearing the path for the disbursement of your funds.

I urge you to expedite the necessary actions on your end to ensure compliance with our payment protocols so that your long overdue funds can be promptly released to you, now that the impediments have been rectified. Should you no longer require the funds for reasons known only to you, please inform us accordingly.

I eagerly await your prompt response and cooperation in resolving this matter as soon as possible.

Yours sincerely,

Nigel Higgins, (Group Chairman),
Barclays Bank Plc,
Registered number: 1026167,
1 Churchill Place, London, ENG E14 5HP,
SWIFT Code: BARCGB21,
Direct Telephone: +44 744 144 3172,
WhatsApp, Number: + 44 787 229 9022
http:/ /www.barclays.co.uk

Header:

Received: from 10.217.130.145
Return-Path: <yagboyaju28@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.219.180]
From: "info.customerservice@barclays.co.uk" <worldmalakai@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 16 May 2024 06:15:25 +0100
Message-ID: <CAH1v_JZ5J3LqsRUSMpXLvZqAyYy=2PrFp4ZZkD2-6qByAx4H8A@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Payment Update
To: undisclosed-recipients:;

Phones: +447441443172
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Tismi BV

+447872299022
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Cloud9 Mobile Communications Ltd
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

worldmalakai@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon May 27, 2024 5:08 pm

Recovery Scam:

Dear Rightful Fund Owner,

We are pleased to officially inform you that the United Nations, International Monetary Fund (IMF), World Bank Group, and all relevant financial regulatory agencies have completed their review of your withheld payment and are delighted to confirm your legal ownership of the funds.

You are now eligible to receive your funds, supported by a written announcement from these esteemed organizations.

Please contact us promptly for further instructions and a copy of the official announcement letter for your attention.

Sincerely,

Nigel Higgins,(Group Chairman,)
Barclays Bank Plc,
London, England.

Header:

Received: from 10.217.136.93
Return-Path: <sundaychukwuma944@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.208.173]
From: "info.customerservice@barclays.co.uk" <worldmalakai@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 27 May 2024 16:55:28 +0100
Message-ID: <CAP_prG4neUNucdHKfqtBf8wD5GA9rcZin0rzhN+jrrF7cAOhSw@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Payment Notification Update
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.