Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

kingsleydeclan@outlook.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

kingsleydeclan@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri May 10, 2024 7:06 am

Recovery Scam:

Dear beneficiary,

RE: RELEASE OF $25,000,000.00

By my power of office as the new President of Federal Republic Nigeria having taken oath of office on 29th May 2024 as fully elected President, I have to inform you that while going through files of unpaid funds received from CBN by this government for final verifications, I am pleased to inform you following my observations on the wrong attitudes of the Financial Authorities in various levels locally and internationally towards this your payment, I picked interest and verified the causes of delays which are well noted that made me to summon the concerned officers and following my discussion with them I hereby detailed to you the options I have put in place to enable you get your funds.

I am delighted to inform you that the total sum of $25,000,000.00 Inheritance fund due to you had been uploaded into an International Master Card account online with an arrangement of banks in alliance with MasterCard International.

This Master card has the following functions: Unlimited Transfer from the Master card to any account domicile of your choice within your country. Though this operation is done while the card is inserted in the Automated Teller Machine. You also have limited cash daily withdrawal with this card as well as limited daily online payments and shopping with this card. The functions will be fully active once it is delivered.

You are now required to either come over to Nigeria for collection or alternatively request it to be sent by certified courier knowing too well you will be liable for the courier fee.

Kindly forward the following information immediately to kingsleydeclan@outlook.com
Full Name:
Current home address:
Direct Cell Phone#:

Expecting to hear from you. This arrangement invalidates any other previous arrangements and you are advised to stop further communications with any person(s) etc or risk outright cancellation of the payment. In-case you need a letter of invitation to come over, do let me know accordingly.

Yours faithfully ,
Ajuri Ngelale For and By Order
Bola Ahmed Tinubu.
President And Commander in Chief Of The Armed Forces Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria

DISCLAIMER: This electronic message together with any attachments is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, do not copy, disclose or use the contents in any way. Please also advise us by return email that you have received the message and then please destroy it. The Presidency FGN is not responsible for any changes made to this message and / or any attachments after sending by the Presidency Federal Republic Of Nigeria. We use virus scanning software but exclude all liability for viruses or anything similar in this email or any attachment.

Header:

Received: from 127.0.0.1
Return-Path: <ericdonald11229@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.222.48]
Date: Thu, 9 May 2024 08:53:14 -0400
Message-ID: <CABTfJ26VrrsZkPYvb-hJvRrt-2D8qHAXgdBnv76RzTLu75EfFQ@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Dear beneficiary,
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.