Site logo

Advert.
Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.
Post a reply

deliveryman00100@gmail.com

Tue May 07, 2024 8:03 am

Recovery Scam:

From The Desk of
Mrs. Sheryl Moore
National Security/Diplomatic Company London England
Tel: Tel : + 44 703 198 512 ext 2134
Email: sheryl.moore11111@gmail.com

Attention.Beneficiary

This is to inform you that arrangements have been concluded in respect to shipment of your consignment/funds to your country. I choose to conclude shipment to ensure it is lifted before contacting you. This process is the only way to ensure you receive your overdue contract/inheritance funds valued US$8.5M. I found out that this consignment has been lying here because you could not settle the cost for shipment legal fees which are compulsory.This is why I decided to use my Position as the Shipment officer in charge of this Organization to convey this consignment to your Country. (In Our Warehouse there are lots of abandoned consignments and Valuables kept at the Orders of the British Government), so you can only take advantage of settling/clearing your consignment in your country once a diplomat arrives. The consignment left London a day ago en-route to your country. It's a metal box, Silver in color and weighing of about 45kg each, The Content of the Trunk Box was declared PERSONAL EFFECT AND FAMILY VALUABLES FOR SECURITY REASON, never you disclose the content is money to the deliveryman to avoid running away with it for your information

However, you have only 24hrs to contact the delivery man which is supposed to be in your country on his Mobile/WhatSapp number +447575859732, Email:
deliveryman00100@gmail.com, then ask to speak with the delivery man MR.
AVERY GRAHAM II, to ensure you get the right person. Let us know if you are
still interested to get your consignment delivered to your doorstep today? because he has been waiting to hear from you to enable him get to your home
address without missing his way.

Most importantly you are advice to send your full data to him, which include your

Full Name:.........Residential/receiving Address:.......Direct Mobile/WhatsApp Number:.......Copy of any identity card to verify that you are the right receiver to avoid mistakes

I choose to do this for you because you may have paid a lot of money before abandoning this consignment and I believe you will compensate me well when you receive the consignment. Note: only me know the content of the trunk Box because I could see the amount you are being owed by British Apex Bank.This is why I decided to get involved. You must also know that this arrangement does not involve any of the people you were dealing with in the past, Hence my involvement. Kindly update us as soon as you receive your consignment from the delivery man.

Awaiting for your response

Mrs. Sheryl Moore

Header:

Received: from 127.0.0.1
Return-Path: <dhjg6406@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.160.182]
Reply-To: sheryl.moore11111@gmail.com
Date: Mon, 6 May 2024 14:49:39 -0700
Message-ID: <CAGk1LhhMwrggFaMNUO_c7mPhCQ14yU20KJ2uEZq=mjMg6K24Lg@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Re: National Security/Diplomatic Company London England
To: undisclosed-recipients:;

Phones: +447575859732
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Hutchison 3G UK Ltd

+44703198512
Number billable as personal number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Magrathea Telecommunications Limited