Site logo

Advert.
Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.
Post a reply

mrs.oluremitinubufirstladyfg@gmail.com

Mon May 06, 2024 7:05 am

Recovery Scam:

Ref: FGN/MB/CBN/LASENA/2024/25
FROM THE FIRST LADY/ PRESIDENCY, MRS. OLUREMI TINUBU (CON)
IMMEDIATE NOTIFICATION OF YOUR FULL PAYMENT VALUED AT US$10.9 MILLION
(TEN MILLION NINE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS).

ATTENTION: MR FINN HERSKIND

PLEASE CAREFULLY READ THIS EMAIL TO CLEAR YOUR DOUBT.

This is to acknowledge the receipt of your email dated Friday 26th of April, 2024. First and foremost, I am deeply sorry for all the troubles and inconveniences the impostors and unscrupulous men have cost you in the past. But Please this is not a spurious email as you might be thinking and it is important we respect each other’s dignity and right because I can't possibly send a false email to you or to anybody for any reason.

This is a serious matter that needs serious and maximum attention. I am a staunch and highly dedicated Muslim woman Irrespective of my position as First Lady and any serious Muslim person should not lie or deceive anyone for any reason because it is completely against the (Quran) and it is also forbidden. I want you to put all your bad experience in the past behind, as I have promised you that your time of success has come, you have been remembered as now is the time for you to reap all you have labored and suffered over these years in this business venture.

MY DEAR BROTHER FINN HERSKIND, NO COUNTRY IN THE WORLD THAT DOESN'T HAVE BAD AND GOOD PEOPLE. "ALMIGHTY ALLAH" KNOWS I WILL NEVER IN MY LIFE SUPPORT ANY EVIL ACT AND I AM NOT TRYING TO DEFEND ANYBODY EITHER. I want you to give me your trust by giving me the benefit of the doubt on this New Payment Arrangement. ACTION THEY SAID, SPEAKS LOUDER THAN VOICE. SO PLEASE JUST RELAX YOUR MIND AND BE HAPPY BECAUSE ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.

We thank you most kindly for being patient with us till date. I am fully committed to deliver and I meant so well for you and I strongly believe that you will appreciate me more when you have finally received your payment. I rest my case. This New Payment arrangement is highly Guaranteed and subject to irrevocable and mutual understanding quick action for the transfer and I can assure you 100% for that. I hereby vehemently and sincerely guarantee and promise you with all sense of responsibility that there shall be no disappointment of any kind until your fund is duly transferred to your bank account as stipulated.

I am in charge and in full total control of every single payment to avoid any further fraudulent activities or unnecessary delays in the system again. So please do relax your mind to work with me. MY HUSBAND (MR.PRESIDENT) HAS VOWED WITH HIS PRECIOUS LIFE AND SAID ANY BENEFICIARIES WHO DID NOT RECEIVE HIS OR HER FUNDS WITHIN 72-HOURS AS STATED,THEY SHOULD NEVER BELIEVE HIM AND MYSELF AGAIN.

According to the Code of conduct Bureau tribunal of the Nigeria constitution since 1999 as amended and Presidential law of Federal Republic of Nigeria, I am not suppose to be sending you my personal data's (ID or Passport), but I am going to send it to you to Guarantee and assured you of receiving your funds in confident and in good faith.

In fact, to prove to you how serious and official this matter is, I am going to send my personal data's (Passport and ID) once I hear from you, just for you to know who you are really dealing with. But before I sent it, you must promise me that you will not disclose my data to anybody for any reason no matter who the person is to you because this is completely against the law of the Federal Republic of Nigeria and again there are so many impostors and unscrupulous men out there who has been using my name and my husband's name to deceive foreign beneficiaries.

My identity and personality is verifiable, and I promise to deliver your funds without any hitch. I REPEAT, IF YOU DID NOT RECEIVE YOUR FUNDS WITHIN 72-HOURS AFTER MAKING AVAILABLE THE (PROVE OF FUNDS OWNERSHIP CERTIFICATE) NEVER YOU BELIEVE ME AGAIN. IN FACT, DON'T EVER LISTEN TO ME OR MY HUSBAND (MR.PRESIDENT).

I have never sworn or given Assurance /or Guarantee to any beneficiary before, But I am doing it for you because I am 100% sure that you will definitely receive your payment in confidence. I can never deceive you nor anybody for any reason because it will not benefit me anything.

For your information, there is no way you cannot spend a little money in a transaction of this magnitude. TRUTH THEY SAID IS BITTER, BUT IT MUST BE TOLD. The only little money you will spend is for the (Prove of Funds Ownership Application Form-A-C15) that is all and there shall be no other fee or charges until you confirm the funds right into your Bank Account and commence withdrawal.

PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS (FORM-A-C15) FEE CANNOT BE MANIPULATED OR DEDUCTED FROM THE FUND, SO IF TRULY YOU WANT TO RECEIVE YOUR FUNDS AS IT WERE, THEN YOU HAVE TO COMPLY IN ACCORDANCE OF THE LAW BECAUSE NO MORE CORRUPTION AGAIN IN THE SYSTEM.

Now, As obligatory, you are required to forward to me the following details stated below.

(1) Your Full Names
(2) Complete Address.
(3) A Copy of your valid Passport and valid ID. Very important
(4) Your direct /private phone Number and Cell-phone.
(5) Your full Bank Account details where your money will be transfer to
(6) Your Occupation.

Note-most importantly and for your own good, stop any further communication with any other persons/offices, within and outside Nigeria except directed by my office as stated above if actually you want to receive this payment..

Yours Faithfully,

PRESIDENT,
BOLA AHMED TINUBU
GCFR, AND COMMANDER IN
CHIEF OF THE ARMED FORCES.
P.O Box ASO-ROCK VILLA
ABUJA, NIGERIA.
** LEGAL DISCLAIMER **
******************************************************************************************
This E-mail message and any attachments may contain legally privileged, confidential or proprietary information. If you are not the intended recipient(s), or the employee or agent responsible for delivery of this message to the intended recipient(s), you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this E-mail message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please immediately notify the sender and delete this E-mail message from your computer.

Header:

Received: from 10.197.33.76
Return-Path: <mrs.oluremitinubufirstladyfg@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.215.169]
From: "HER EXCELLENCY MRS. OLUREMI TINUBU" <mrs.oluremitinubufirstladyfg@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 4 May 2024 18:24:37 +0100
Message-ID: <CAKM37J2PfeuK9ciE4=trbmA2qg3JY23COaTp=myjC2-3P=tq1g@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: FROM THE FIRST LADY/ PRESIDENCY, MRS. OLUREMI TINUBU (CON/OON)
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Post a reply