Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

reed9141@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

reed9141@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri May 03, 2024 5:34 pm

Did you receive my last email to you?

Austin Reed

Header:

Received: from 10.217.151.74
Return-Path: <yourinheritancefunds@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.128.180]
Reply-To: reed9141@gmail.com
Date: Fri, 3 May 2024 16:59:47 +0100
Message-ID: <CANE-iwa3po-TirOzNQtcOjGSvn8jwm-gKoCngK=aBnvagoOoKg@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Personal-Letter To You
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: reed9141@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sat May 04, 2024 1:01 pm

Scammer's email address.: reed9141@gmail.com

Content of the email.: Hi xxx,

My name is Austin Reed. I am from the Asset Management Syd bank. Please read carefully as I am going to explain in detail why I mailed you. Craig died in an Auto crash on March 15, 2023 in Copenhagen, Denmark. Recently, an audit was carried out by Syd bank team of auditors, and the report shows that Craig's account with an initial deposit of €22,800,000.00 (Twenty two million eight hundred thousand Euro), deposited in 2015 have been dormant for the past years as no beneficiary has been presented by his attorney.

I have contacted the personal attorney, and he confided in me that the deceased Craig was never married and had no heirs. He migrated into DENMARK a long time ago as an orphan. His financial investments in the bank will be declared non transferable if I submit the report of the
audit. As an Asset Management Syd bank and Craig’s formal bank officer. I Have contacted you because my research also showed that you might have a similar Last Name as Craig.

With my experience as a Banker, Craig’s attorney, and you that might bears same last name, We would be able to present you to the bank as the legal beneficiary to his account, if you are willing to proceed with this transaction, Do understand that in collaborating with me and
his attorney to get his account released it will be a mutually benefiting process. As soon as I receive your consent and willingness to proceed, I will send you further details on how to contact the attorney and the other processes that will be required.

Do note this is very sensitive information and your ability to keep it very discreet is paramount to its success. The mode of sharing will be 40% for you, 30% for the attorney, and 30% for me. If you have gone through this mail and you feel it is well understood, please get back to me with your decision to proceed with this claim, so I can inform you on how to proceed.

Hope to hear back from you pretty soon.

Regards,
Austin Reed.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: reed9141@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sat May 04, 2024 1:01 pm

Scammer's email address.: reed9141@gmail.com

Content of the email.: Hello xxx,

I believe at this stage. You are willing to go ahead with the whole process. Bear in mind that this claim is not going to be a process without a hitch because of the amount (22.8 Million Euros) involved and the nature of the transaction. After closed door meetings with some top officials here at the bank, I must say without a doubt that they have plans of their own which are of a clandestine nature.

Sequel to the previous email, at the end of the transaction, you alone will have access to all the funds in Craig’s account. I am trusting that you will not disappear with my 30% of the funds.

I have forwarded your details to the Attorney. Bo Sandroos (bo.sand@wscodk.org), I need you to contact him with your name and phone number, so he can contact you and provide every information about Craig, He will also let you know his terms of services and the steps required to make this beneficiary claim legally confirmed in your name.

Do note that this will be completed as quickly as possible. Another important piece of this process is that you will keep me posted in all your correspondence with the attorney.

Please be informed that the Attorney is just trying to help in this transaction so your communication with him will have to be with care so he does not change his mind concerning this claim.

My best regards,
Austin Reed.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.