Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

wheatlayralston@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

wheatlayralston@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed May 01, 2024 5:03 pm

Next of Kin scam:

Greetings
I am a consultant managing my clients funds and investment but unfortunately I lost him and his family in an auto crash.The essence of this communication with you is that since I am the consultant, the bank requested I should present a next of kin to claim his funds which I want to legally and legitimately appoint you as the next of kin.
I will be responsible for all the fees required to pay in the course of this claim. I am an American citizen and have a verifiable international passport and clearance from the FBI confirming this transaction free from scam or fraudulent
Upon your response, I will give you full detailed information on my deceased client and the process to inherit his fund. Send your comments with your full names and your telephone number to enable us to discuss.
Yours faithfully,
Ralston Wheatley.

Header:

Received: from 127.0.0.1
Return-Path: <officeforpottee@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.208.176]
Reply-To: wheatlayralston@gmail.com
Date: Wed, 1 May 2024 03:34:27 -1100
Message-ID: <CABiwtWqiEiwv8t5TrE+FD6CBO_hWWWcWynR6=zfMy8-vzn6vDw@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Greetings
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.