Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

stewartwilsonoffice@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

stewartwilsonoffice@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Apr 30, 2024 8:33 pm

Recovery Scam:

I wish to inform you that your fund has been programmed to be paid through bank to bank from our corresponding bank in Malaysia to avoid delay or any questioning regarding the current restriction imposed by the International Monetary Fund and The Treasury Department leads by the U.S. Government,

Therefore I have arranged with a friend of mine who has experience and has worked with a Bank for over 30 years.He has advised me on how everything will be done successfully without any problem from any International Monetary Agencies.

We have resolved to have your payment settled via our corresponding Bank to avoid any scrutiny in crediting your account because of the volume of the fund coming from the formal Bank.

Your fund will be transferred through CIMB Bank Malaysia and will be tag Investment fund not Inheritance,or Winning fund to avoid any authority raising eyes on it.

Kindly feel free to contact the below officer and mention my name as a referral for the processing and closing of your outstanding payment through CIMB Bank Malaysia.

CIMB Bank Malaysia,
Mrs.Vera Handajani
Group Chief Risk Officer CIMB

Do update me once you contact the paying Bank,as i am writing you now the fund is already with the CIMB Bank Malaysia.,

I wish you good luck because I know within 72 banking hours your fund will be credited into your account legally once you follow his direction.

Thanks.

Header:

Received: from 10.196.216.84
Return-Path: <stewartwilsonoffice@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.128.54]
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2024 20:20:12 +0100
Message-ID: <CAOC9XST2PU9XtnrN0SS6u5jU4Ej1BuxG3wYiMnkuQVB5rwYjjA@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Unclaimed funds
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.