Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

gf4816711@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

gf4816711@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:24 pm

Loan scam.

Greetings,

Ref: Business/Project Funding.

My name is Christopher David, a financial consultant and business facilitator; I represent a financial consulting

firm and we have reputable investors that are expanding their global presence by investing in viable businesses

and projects across the globe. They are currently providing financial support to both companies and individuals

for business and project expansion through investment partnership.

Kindly contact me if you are seeking for funding to expand or partnership in your business or project, we will be

excited to work with you; Meanwhile, the investor I have currently have $720m for investment, do you have any

viable project or business?

If you are not interested, you may give a referral to anyone that might need this opportunity and you will

receive a commission from us otherwise ignore the message.

Regards,

Christopher David
Email: gf4816711@gmail.com

Header:

Return-Path: <johnallen66477@gmail.com>
Reply-To: gf4816711@gmail.com
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2024 09:08:43 +0100
Message-ID: <CAE9edT6AF3Pqo_SanNwv5zFyswTCsf9rdbz1vYXU9rhLzkg_HQ@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Investment Funding / Partnership.
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.