Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

dhlcourierexpress@hotmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

dhlcourierexpress@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:13 pm

Recovery Scam:

Attention: Beneficiary.

How are you and your family? I am writing to inform you that I have Paid the fee for your Check Draft. And I went to the bank to confirm if the Check has expired or is getting near to expire and Dr. David Patrick, the Director of International Bank, told me that before the check will get to your hand that it will expire. So, I told him to cash the (US$1,5M.) UNITED STATES DOLLARS to cash payment to avoid losing these funds. However, all the necessary arrangement of delivering the (US$1,5M UNITED STATES DOLLARS in cash was made with DHL COURIER COMPANY here in India by Dr. David Patrick, the Director of International Bank in international transaction have to package the sum of (US$1,500.000.) in cash for me. Then he also agreed to help me to Register the Consignment with DHL COURIER EXPRESS COMPANY.

In fact I thank God very much for all the movement I made, everything goes normally As for our agreement with the DHL COURIER COMPANY, they promised that your consignment will leave this Country this week, But the Director of the DHL EXPRESS COMPANY said that they need your contacts information's to enable them meet up with you immediately the Diplomat Agent arrives to your Country. Please write a letter of application to the given address below.

MY DEAR GOOD FRIEND, PLEASE TRY TO KEEP THE SECRET OF THE REAL CONTENT OF THE CONSIGNMENT BOX BECAUSE IT IS VERY NECESSARY TO AVOID ANY DELAY FROM THE DHL COMPANY.

ATTN:REV PETER ADAMS
EMAIL: dhlcourierexpress@hotmail.com

Please, Send them your contact information to enable them to locate you immediately when they arrive in your country with your BOX .This is what they need from you.

1.YOUR FULL NAME
2.YOUR HOME ADDRESS.
3.YOUR CURRENT HOME TELEPHONE NUMBER.
4.YOUR CURRENT OFFICE TELEPHONE.
5.A COPY OF YOUR PICTURE OR DRIVER LICENSE.

Please make sure you send this needed information to the Director general of DHL EXPRESS COMPANY REV PETER ADAMS with the address given to you. Note. The DHL EXPRESS COMPANY did not know the contents of the Box. Because I registered it as Family Valuable Belongs and they don't know it contains money to avoid them delaying with the Box. Please don't let them know the Box contains money.

I am waiting for your urgent response As you make contact with them,
Thanks, and Remain Blessed.

Yours Sincerely,
Mrs. Sandra Walker

Header:

Received: from 127.0.0.1
Return-Path: <kulesaul300@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.210.66]
Reply-To: dhlcourierexpress@hotmail.com
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2024 08:40:04 +0100
Message-ID: <CAD9zyVJnoaFB8c67DyZtH91OFg5q_ZBeC9yd0KmTizrXEgrxTA@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: THE DELIVERY OF YOUR CONSIGNMENT BOX
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.