Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

awhf3013@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

awhf3013@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:12 pm

Scammer's email address.: awhf3013@gmail.com

Content of the email.: (WORLD BANK ASSISTED PROGRAM) DIRECTORATE OF INTERNATIONAL PAYMENT AND TRANSFERS.

IF YOU FAIL TO SEND THE $50 THIS WEEK YOUR $15.7,000.00 IS GONE. Our Ref: FGN /SNT/STB

Compliment of the season and we hope you stay safe, I have to inform you again, that we are not playing over this, I know my reasons for the continuous sending of this notification to you even on this COVID-19 period, the fact is that you can't seem to trust any one again over this funds for what you have been in cantered in many months ago, but I want you to trust me, I cannot lie to you for $50, it is for bank processing of your fund, and the fees of $50 is clearly written to you before, I did not invent the bill to defraud you of $50 rather it is an official bank payment processing fee, and the good part of this, is that you will never, ever be disturbed again over any kind of payment, this is final, and the forms from there becomes effective once we submit your payment application processing fee and pay the form fee of $50. I don't want you to loose this fund this time, because you may never get another such good opportunity, the federal government is keen and very determined to pay your overdue debts, this is not a fluke, and I would not Want you to loose this fund out.

The processing charges which was initially on the high price has been cut down by the payout bank considering the poor economic situations on this COVID-19 that make it difficult for the middle class citizens to meet up with the processing charges of their entitlement. Upon the confirmation of your processing charges you will get your $15.700,000.00 into your account within 15hrs.

Only what you will do now is to Contact us back if you are interested of receiving you fund and information will be given to you were to send the bank processing charges to avoid wrong transaction, finally my advice to you is not to abandon this transaction because of the little requirement of ($50)

Lastly, We ACCEPT payment of the $50.00 by gift cards such as STEAM WALLET AND APPLE ITUNES, to avoid delay in receiving your fund and remember that I have done my best for you and I will make sure that your $15.7 Million wire transfer will be released to you from the moment you sent this $50.00.

As soon as the fee is received, you will receive your $15.7M the same today without any delay.

Best Regards

Mrs. Virginia Kresh
WORLD BANK TEAM.
(COPY THIS EMAIL AND REPLY) virginiakresh872@gmail.com
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: awhf3013@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:40 pm

Scammer's email address.: virginiakresh872@gmail.com

Content of the email.: You will receive the funds via bank wire transfer or do you prefer any other option?
Kindly visit any store around you and purchase iTunes apple card or steam wallet gift card for the $50 bank processing fee.

Mrs Virginia Kresh...
Any further information you'd like to add?: this is the same email address at the bottom of this scam email from From: hf aw
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

Re: awhf3013@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:40 pm

Scammer's email address.: virginiakresh872@gmail.com

Content of the email.: Follow my instruction if you really want to receive your funds.
Go to Walmart or any store and get the card $50.

Thank you
Wayne

Return to Scammer 419 emails.