Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

rmuhammed148@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

rmuhammed148@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Apr 21, 2024 6:54 pm

Money Transfer Scam:

I Am Rasheed Muhammed from Turkey, work with the N P O G C ( National Petroleum Oil And Gas corporation) and I have total of $3,000,000.00 ( UNITED STATE DOLLARS THREE MILLION DOLLARS ) that is still outstanding since 2015 and all necessary confirmations has been made by my committee and we have decided to search for another person that will assist us so that we can agree with the person to enable us pay the sum of $3,000,000.00 ( UNITED STATE DOLLARS THREE MILLION DOLLARS ) to his or her account or any Bank Account he will provide to us.Hence our Contact to you.
As a matter of fact, there is no atom of risk involved in this payment exercise. If you are interested to receive this funds, please indicate by
responding to this mail.( rmuhammed148@gmail.com )
Our committee has agreed to share this $3,000,000.00 ( UNITED STATE DOLLARS THREE MILLION DOLLARS ) with you at the ratio of 60:40. 60% for us and 40% for you as our foreign partner.
If you have any questions to ask, please feel free to do so.
Thanks for your anticipated cooperation,

Yours Sincerely,

Dr Rasheed Muhammed

Header:

Received: from 10.222.148.10
Return-Path: <rmuhameed148@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.128.195]
Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2024 18:42:34 +0100
Message-ID: <CAGaGwxZCuyF4wyC4suvT0LCJcP5eg_5M4yEN509WpfnpeK2VUg@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: PLEASE KINDLY REPLY ME IMMEDIATELY
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.