Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

mj6599m@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

mj6599m@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Apr 21, 2024 1:18 pm

Trunk Box / Non-delivery Scam:

Hello Dear,

I am a Military Airforce Sgt.Billy Heinstein. I'm a soldier working as United Nations peace keeping troop in SYRIA on war against terrorism since 10 Ten Years now. I have in my possession the sum of $3.5million USD Which i made here in SYRIA during Military AirForce Strike operation, I Hand over this money to a Red Cross Agent for safety due to there was No chance for me to move the Fund out side the SYRIA so I kept it with the Red Cross Agent whom I trusted.

And right now the Red Cross Agent is about to leave the Country to another Assignment, I need your help to receive the $3.5 Million USD and take 60% of the cash and keep 40% for me pending when am through from the Military operation here in SYRIA.

I will authorize the Red Cross Agent to Hand over the $3.5million USD to you as my TRUSTEE who can help me to keep the Money safe pending when an through with the Operations here, Once you accept to work it out with the Red Cross Agent I will inform him to communicate with you immediately so that you can negotiate on easy way to receive the $3.5million USD.

Kindly get back to me very Urgent.

Thank you,

Airforce Sgt.Billy Heinstein.

Header:

Received: from 127.0.0.1
Return-Path: <bbilverpoliecomanderr210@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.221.46]
Reply-To: mj6599m@gmail.com
From: "Airforce Sgt.Billy Heinstein" <bbilverpoliecomanderr210@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2024 09:50:36 -0700
Message-ID: <CA+HFZ3EonduHw+tNzgJcY=VyK=1UhKmoxAhAC=cw9-a9F=Aqrw@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Please am waiting your Reply
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.