Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

grandifilippo977@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

grandifilippo977@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:50 pm

Recovery Scam:

Attention

The United Nation Security Council are intergovernmental organization with a member states of 199 country's government, we have an empowerment approval to control any affairs worldwide legally and we are sending this email regarding the release of your consignment boxes,Bank transfers and ATM cards pending for the release to you due to documentation requirement.
We are granting you an immediate office as a prime minister to the United Nation Refugees in Africa and also make sure you granted full access and control of your consignment boxes in your country and in Africa without any further requirement , authorization will be forwarded to banks holdings your fund for immediate transfer and we shall stay communicated to your bank receiving your fund into any bank account you provide. I will need you to send me all the transaction you have done and their names and phone numbers to confirm the transactions for you .
May why, you have transaction pending, I will send you one.

We look forward to your response on our next line of action.

Best regards,

Filippo Grandi

Header:

Received: from 127.0.0.1
Return-Path: <grandifilippo977@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.222.41]
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2024 21:29:13 +0100
Message-ID: <CAG1=fzOazM7G=c-G=v-0UUC+8m9NOpA_myPA=LB9PU-TTkD9Pg@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: URGENT RESPONDS FROM FILIPPO GRANDI
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: grandifilippo977@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:33 pm

Scammer's email address.: grandifilippo977@gmail.com

Content of the email.: THING DONT WORK THAT WAY FIRST SEND ME YOUR FULL DETAILS AND SECONDLY YOU HAVE TO PAY THE DELIVERY FEE FIRST OK
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.