Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

europiancomm.unit-con@europe.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

europiancomm.unit-con@europe.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Apr 17, 2024 5:22 pm

Recovery Scam:

E/FNF/IF/XX2024,EFFA(EUROPEAN FIDUCIARY
BANK ASSISTED PROGRAM) DIRECTORATE OF
INTERNATIONAL PAYMENT AND TRANSFERS.WIRE
TRANSFER / AUDIT UNIT FIDUCIARY
EUROPEAN FINANCIAL CONDUCT COMMISSION FUND DISCOVERY MANAGEMENT AND PAYMENT PROGRAM ON AFRICA.

Dear Beneficiary,

I, Mr. Edwin Campbell, the Chairman European Financial Conduct Commission on FUND DISCOVERY MANAGEMENT AND PAYMENT PROGRAM ON AFRICA and beyond hereby confirm your email with some of your information therein.

Based on your past experiences and what you have been through in the hands of these people. Frankly, it is unbearable, but with the information at my disposal i promise you that your tears will soon be wiped away, because the European Community has taken urgent steps to address these problem and a committee has been set up to meet with African heads of state to help eliminate these fraudulent activities, which are on the rise, particularly in Africa Content with some countries in west.

Meanwhile, since you have expressed your interest to receive your fund via direct bank transfer, I will discuss with the board members to approve your application and also establish your fund payment file.

After our meeting I will let you know the requirements before your fund payment will be released to you either by ATM debit card, or direct transfer to your bank account which is very efficient and reliable.

I wish to use this medium to advise you to have patience as your financial troubles will soon come to an end for the fact we have taken these urgent steps to address your matter and I can assure you that everything will be in your favor and you will not experience anguish anymore.

Thanks.
Yours Truly,
Mr. Edwin Campbell.
EUROPEAN FINANCIAL CONDUCT COMMISSION FUND DISCOVERY MANAGEMENT AND PAYMENT PROGRAM ON AFRICA.

Header:

Received: from 10.217.135.211
Return-Path: <mg95187678@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.210.172]
Reply-To: europiancomm.unit-con@europe.com
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2024 00:06:01 +1200
Message-ID: <CAAVeVujXuNOTnZOj9MeVsu+Uq_Me67YKLtMn_2xHtGBZ8sf-NA@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Dear Beneficiary
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.