Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

ww.britishtreasury.uk@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

ww.britishtreasury.uk@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Apr 16, 2024 10:36 pm

Recovery Scam:

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am Mrs. Betty Rawlings, I am a Canadian citizen, Age, 48 years. I reside here in Willow Equestrian 5743 6th line, Rockwood, Ontario, N0B 2K0. I am thinking of relocating to USA for my business, I am one of those that took part in the Compensation on the Internet some time ago and they refused to pay me, I had paid over $52,000 in America, Africa and Europe trying to get my payment, but all to no avail.

I decided to travel down to the UK, with all my compensation documents and I was directed to meet Barrister Oscar Luis, (A British Citizen) who is the head of the COMPENSATION AWARD COMMITTEE, I contacted him and he explained everything to me. He said that those contacting me through electronic email are fake because the Inheritance/Compensation Law clearly states that the beneficiary/recipient is exempt from paying any out of pocket fees or charges to receive the said funds.

Barrister Oscar Luis took me to the Paying bank where I presented all my rightful documents and I was paid .Right now I am the most happiest woman on earth because I have received my compensation funds of ( $800.000 USD) Moreover, Barrister Oscar Luis showed me the full information of those that are yet to receive their payments and I saw your name and email address as one of the beneficiaries that is why I decided to

email you to stop dealing with those people, they are not with your funds, they are only making money out of you.

I will advise you to contact Barrister Oscar Luis. You have to contact him directly on this information below.

COMPENSATION AWARD HOUSE

Name: Barrister Oscar Luis

Email: ww.britishtreasury.uk@gmail.com

Below are the names of mafias, the Agents and banks behind the non release of your funds that I managed to sneak out for your kind perusal.

1) United Bank For Africa (UBA)

2) Central Bank Of Nigeria (CBN)

3) Capital One Bank

4) Mrs. Janet Yellen

5) Susan Robinson

6) European Union (EU), e.t.c

The only money I paid after I met Barrister Oscar Luis was just $290 USD for the Signing, Stamping of the documents and lawyer consultation fees. Take note of that.

Once again stop contacting those people with numerous demands/payments, I will advise you to contact Barrister Oscar Luis so that he can help you to deliver your funds instead of dealing with those liars that will be turning you around asking for different kinds of money to complete your transaction.

Thank You and Remain Blessed.

Mrs. Betty Rawlings.

Header:

Received: from 127.0.0.1
Return-Path: <emmanuellaugbeda@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.161.43]
Reply-To: bettyrawlings07@gmail.com
From: FUNDS TRANSFER NOTIFICATION <emmanuellaugbeda@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2024 22:28:34 +0100
Message-ID: <CACJ_FCnaLF7n8fZRnVMjhZNXKZ9Tne4-jgyMni+TWGwKOj4tMg@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Confirm Your Payment
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.