Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

josephanthonymiller@execs.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:08 pm

Recovery Scam:

VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE FOR YOU

Goodday

How are you today? I hope it's not bad.

This to let you know that Mrs Derrick is dead, somehow the change of ownership of her assets are partly in your name though not fully.I am sending you this message because I want us to work as a team with agreement to realize the final conclusion of this funds and assets. If you agree with me as a lawyer that I am, I know what can be done in good time to make this fund be ours. If you accept, we can easily get the funds in your name fully and make a transfer to your nominated account, but it must be shared on the basis of 50/50. Lucky enough she gave me documents to her Estate which is worth over $23million US Dollars. Let me hear what you have to say about this. Whatever decision you want to make must be fast and urgent Please re confirm your full details and contact me through my private email contact address bellow:

( 1 ) Your full Name.......

(2) home address......

(3) telephone Number/ occupation

for more information .

Regards

Barrister JOSEPH MILLER LLP

Header:

Received: from 10.222.142.149
Return-Path: <takaboro0002@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.219.178]
Reply-To: josephanthonymiller@execs.com
From: FROM BARRISTER JOSEPH MILLER <takaboro0002@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2024 18:46:23 +0100
Message-ID: <CAKqKRCMf+ds6S3=x7pkxnweLvnwaJ7cxAtuyHS0e78MS-8A1Bw@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: FROM BARRISTER JOSEPH MILLER/ MRS DERICK IS DEAD / GET BACK TO ME ASAP
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.