Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

nataichalatifainossa4@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

nataichalatifainossa4@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:03 pm

Scammer's email address.: nataichalatifainossa4@gmail.com

Content of the email.: Dear

Thanks for your response to my email. I promise you that if you follow my instructions correctly you will receive the Visa Card and withdraw without any problem from anywhere. Please read this message carefully and reply to me with all sincerity.

I want you to know that you don't suggest to the bank as an account holder but tell the bank what you want.

It is not a good idea for the fund to be transferred to your bank account because of the operation I will do, so the easy and safe means to receive the fund is via ATM visa card brother

As I wrote in the proposal; the account where the fund is deposited had stopped operation because the depositor could not continue with the transfer of the fund before their regime was toppled, I want to assure you that, you have nothing to fear or worry about this transaction, the processing will be perfectly carried out without any problem because it’s my job in the bank but you will be asked to pay the delivery fee once the card is ready to be dispatch, the bank does not pay dispatch fee for their clients and that is the only fee you are going to pay before the card is dispatch.

This is how we are going to do the operation or processing, I will program your information into our bank databases and you will automatically become the owner of the account where the money is deposited, this is a great risk on my side but doesn’t worry, it will be done perfectly because I have full access to that bureau, and whatever details that are programmed in the bank database shall be carried out as normal personal account processing, and after the operation whatever instruction you give to the bank concerning the account, it will be put into action as you have become the account owner.

I wouldn't like you to disappoint or betray me when you start withdrawing the money from the card, and as I told you earlier, every amount you withdraw will be shared 50/50, any amount of money you withdraw per day, make sure to send mine to me that same day or the next day morning, I will send you a bank account where my share will be paid into, please take note of this.

If you agree with the above let me know so I can commence the operation immediately I am done with it, I will draft a letter and forward it to you, and you will copy that drafted letter and send it to our bank director, for the bank to issue you an ATM visa card on your money still with the bank, and it will be done, so please no betrayal, I am doing this business under trust and sincerity, please and please don’t betray me.

Best Regards.
Mrs Nataicha Latifa Inossa
My private Phone number on WhatsApp is +226-64-19-73-97
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.