Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

elezwnth@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

elezwnth@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Apr 13, 2024 6:27 pm

Dying Widow Scam:

Dearest

I hope my email finds you well, and i am sorry for intruding into your privacy , I am Mrs. Elizabeth XXXXX, from the USA, Married to an Australian citizen, but we reside here in the UK I am suffering from Cancer of the breast,
I came online to seek a trusted friend that I can entrust my late husband's life savings for Charity purposes.

God be with you and may no harm come near your dwelling place Amen.
God bless you.

Mrs. Elizabeth XXXXX

Header:

Return-Path: <elezwnth@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f65.google.com (mail-sor-f65.google.com. [209.85.220.65])
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2024 22:28:06 -0700
Message-ID: <CAE1fHomoVDRJe-UxaeEA5Gknwocb4PB_E=0UoR7wsJtEihVc_Q@mail.gmail.com>
Subject:
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

elezwnth@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Apr 16, 2024 6:33 pm

Dearest

I want to appreciate your response and to say God bless you, and also to say a big sorry for the lte responses, it is now the nurse brought the laptop for me at my sick bed to enable me check my email

I am aware that the internet is so corrupt and messed up. But we cannot give all glory to the devil, there are still some God fearing ones that can stand the taste of time.

Like I said early, I am Mrs. Elizabeth XXXXX from the USA , married to a German citizen, Am suffering from Cancer of the breast, depression and high-blood pressure. .

I lost my husband and my only son the same day in an auto crash. Ever since then I developed depression and high-blood pressure,, because of the passion I have for God's work I came online to seek for someone that bears the same surname with me to be able to release my late husband's funds of USD$5M to him and that was how I found you. I want 70%of this funds to be used for charity purposes ( helping the poor, motherless babies homes, orphanages home, ETC) while 30% for your effort. I am also suggesting if we can build orphanages to employ people working for us so the less privileged can see a shelter to stay and eat. This is the legacy I want to leave behind before I join my creator. I seek for your trust and understanding to get this transaction moving, I promise you that I will not betray your trust in me,

Kindly send me your following
1. Full Name
2. Home or office Address
3. Marital status
4. Date of Birth
5. Phone Number

God bless you as I look forward to your responses, attached here is my late husband’s deposit certificate and my picture
Yours Friend and Sister in Lord
Mrs. Elizabeth XXXXX

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.