Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

tonicmab11@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

tonicmab11@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Apr 12, 2024 9:59 pm

Dying Widow Scam:

Dear Friend ,

It’s my pleasure I am Mrs. Anne

I know you might be surprised or thinking negatively after reading this letter please trust nothing God can not do. I am for Real. I got your email through a database. I decided to contact you by God's grace. I am hoping you are real too.

I am married to Mr. Rainier S. who worked with the Tunisia embassy in Burkina Faso for nine years before he died in the year 2017.for We were married for twenty four years without a child. He died after a brief illness that lasted for five days.

Since his death I decided not to remarry, When my late husband was alive he deposited some gold with about (98 kilos of gold bars )in the capital city of the Philippines. Presently the Gold is still in the Storage security house. He made this gold available for exportation of Gold from Burkina Faso mining. Recently, My Doctor told me that I don’t have much time to live because of the cancer problem,

Having known my condition I decided to hand you over this Gold to take care of the less-privileged people, you will utilize the money the way I am going to instruct herein. I want you to take 40 Percent of the total money after selling, for your personal use. While 60% of the money will go to charity” people and helping the orphanage.

I don’t want my husband’s efforts to be used by the Government. I grew up as an Orphan and I don’t have anybody as my family member, just to endeavor that the name of GOD is maintained. Am doing this so that GOD will forgive my sins and accept my soul because this sickness has suffered me so much.

As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of the storage and I will send an authority letter that will prove you the present beneficiary of the Gold in the Company that is if you assure me that you will act accordingly as I Stated herein. Hoping to receive your reply.

Regards,
Mrs. Anne
wrote from Hospital.

Header:

Received: from 10.217.150.202
Return-Path: <tonicmab11@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.221.66]
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2024 08:11:40 -1200
Message-ID: <CAAicpbD9VfMaWNdKPPXF-UcM51nYw9Ha80y1QCNMR1YFzke97w@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Dear Friend ,
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.