Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

zenith.bank@post.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

zenith.bank@post.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Apr 12, 2024 6:30 pm

Next of Kin Scam:

CONFIDENTIAL
Good Day
I have written you many times but I can’t read your last message to me, I am the Branch Manager of an Investment Bank. I personally discovered a dormant account worth of $7,651,000.00 (Seven Million, Six Hundred and Fifty-One Thousand United States Dollars) from our late customer during our Bank's Annual Account Auditing.
Since the death of the deceased, nobody has operated in this account till date. Definitely, our Banking code of ethics will confiscate this fund if it remains dormant for a period of 10 years without no claims. In this regard, I earnestly need your full cooperation in transferring this money out of our bank to avoid our bank confiscating this fund. Our sharing ratio will be 30% for you and 60% for me and 10% for the expenses.
Should you be interested to work with me in this project? Kindly get back to me for more information and Guideline
Regards,
Jaycee Jack

Header:

Return-Path: <zenith.bank@post.com>
Received: from [197.210.79.43] ([197.210.79.43]) by web-mail.mail.com (3c-app-mailcom-lxa03.server.lan
Message-ID: <trinity-c9d45b39-0581-43be-a2d7-6b196afc951d-1712885350373@3c-app-mailcom-lxa03>
Subject:
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2024 03:29:10 +0200

Orig IP: 197.210.79.43 | Orig ISP: Mtn Nigeria Communication Limited | City: Lagos | Country: Nigeria
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

zenith.bank@post.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Apr 15, 2024 6:34 pm

Dear Sir
your message is well received i got your information through scam victims i decieded to contact you to help you to come back to life once more i am sorry for your trouble you have gone through, you will not see it again we are auditors who audit banks and we see many opportunity, that is why we choose you to benefit from it this is a great opportunity please dont miss it you have to sleep and go back to this message it may look like what you have been seen but i will ask you to give it a trial
thus you will be in full front of this transaction all you need is patienlt and follow up, you will be victorious at last all you need it to get me all the ifomation i need from you
1, your full name
2, address
3, id
4, bank details
we will take i to our lawyer to do the needfull dont ne afraid he will not ask you for any money.this transaction is %100 protected
i look forward to received all the infoomation
Thanks'
Jaycee Jack
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

zenith.bank@post.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Apr 18, 2024 6:21 pm

Dear Sir
your message well received like i said before you will be in front of this transaction you have to work with the lawyer he will not ask you for any fee till you received your account is credired have it in your mind that the lawyer will ask you so many information and i will like you to cooperate with him and give him any information need from you so that he will not have any hint on the way, please it may look like what you have seen before but i assuring your account will be credited at the end on or before in two weeks time
thus all your information is at work and i have send them to appropriate office to make sure every thing is alright, you will have to contact the lawyer on this mail contact him Barr. johnson chambersjohnson@yahoo.com

please note all the money for the expenses will be given to you and any time the lawyer want money for the expenses you will give it to him.
Thanks
Jaycee Jack
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

chambersjohnson@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:17 pm

Welcome to Johnson Jeff Thomas

Ere, PA Family law Attorneys
greetings,

And i hope you are doing pretty good today? meanwhile regarding the quest for the payment required which i have personally obtain a legal tender from all desk of the judicial which has been verified and applied as to enabled us further proceed with rest payment obligations as required of us which i will urge you to pleas allow us speed up the process of this payment in your bank account as it stands now i will rather advise you to make avail your ssn, online access to enable us process wire transfer into the forwarded account

PS: the family law attorneys at sebald, Hackwelder, & Knox in Erie, PA work hard every day to help people who are going through famiy law issues deal with the stress, uncertainty, fear, and financial issues that come with family law cases. Whether your case required a soft touch or a firm hand during aggressive litigation, you can rest assured that our family law attorney are there for you and your family from beginning to end

cordially,
Attorney
Johnson Thomas

Header:

Return-Path: <chambersjohnson@yahoo.com>
Received: from sonic317-27.consmr.mail.bf2.yahoo.com (sonic317-27.consmr.mail.bf2.yahoo.com. [74.6.129.82])
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2024 02:30:41 +0000 (UTC)
Message-ID: <1895287179.599383.1713493841755@mail.yahoo.com>
Subject: Re:
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

zenith.bank@post.com chambersjohnson@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Apr 20, 2024 5:27 pm

Dear Sir
i have been very busy in getting all the information we need to conclude of this transaction yesterday i have file all your documentes to the right offices also the lawyer he will contact you
thus if you are ask who is late olivia irja who died on Friday, October 11, 2019 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM tell him is your cousin you are next of kin and you don't have money to make the claim since, you will want him to help you and get the necessary documents and back up your claim any information he need from you will be given to him also look out money for the expenses for you
Thanks
Jaycee Jack

Attn;
responds to your message please contact your lawyer or and other attorney about my request from you i think that is pretty way of finding. make avail your ssn, online access to enable us process wire transfer into the forwarded account
however i will not dwelling in this matter, if you want me to work you go ahead and give me all the information i need to work with please lets talk more on watsapp +1 (774) 2986712

cordially,
Attorney
Johnson Thomas

Phone: +17742986712
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Oakham, MA
Original network provider* Xo Massachusetts, Inc.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

zenith.bank@post.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Apr 25, 2024 6:14 pm

Dear

sorry i dont know that attorney johnson has back off i just find out today please can you contact attorney Barbara this is her contact mail; attorneybarbarathomas@aol.com on her mail now so that we will proceed i have collected all our documents from johnson
thanks
jaycee jack
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

attorneybarbarathomas@aol.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:48 pm

Welcome to Barbara A. Thomas
Erie, PA Family Law Attorneys

Dear

Your Personal Information is:
PH:
Here is my Bank account information:

Make avail the last statement of your account to enable the worth of $7,651,000.00 (Seven Million, Six Hundred and Fifty-One Thousand United States Dollars

Wire to your bank.

PS: The family law attorneys at Sebald, Hackwelder, & Knox in Erie, PA work hard every day to help people who are going through family law issues deal with the stress, uncertainty, fear, and financial issues that come with family law cases. Whether your case requires a soft touch or a firm hand during aggressive litigation, you can rest assured that our family law attorneys are there for you and your family from beginning to end.

Cordially
Attorney
Barbara Thomas
Email: attorneybarbarathomas@aol.com

Header:

Return-Path: <attorneybarbarathomas@aol.com>
Received: from sonic320-23.consmr.mail.bf2.yahoo.com (sonic320-23.consmr.mail.bf2.yahoo.com. [74.6.128.204])
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2024 17:26:51 +0000 (UTC)
From: Attorney Barbara Thomas <attorneybarbarathomas@aol.com>
Reply-To: Attorney Barbara Thomas <attorneybarbarathomas@aol.com>
Message-ID: <19956415.2075091.1714066011478@mail.yahoo.com>
Subject: CONFIDENTIAL
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.