Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

khalifamohammed1959@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Apr 01, 2024 7:36 pm

Part of reports on Ukraine Scams: search.php?keywords=UKRScams

Dear friend,
My name is Khalifa Mohammed. Please, I need your help. I'm originally from New Zealand , but I have been living in Ukraine for business developments. I am writing to you in this manner because if I do nothing my funds will be permanently locked in Ukraine. My cash of $60 Million USD is already trapped here in Ukraine due to the Russian invasion.

I need your help urgently to redirect this cash to your custody through a special arrangement for business investments.
Please reply urgently here khalifamohammed1959@gmail.com , so as to enable me to give you more details.

Best regards,
Khalifa Mohammed.

Header:

Return-Path: <omarhamadalmana82@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f65.google.com (mail-sor-f65.google.com. [209.85.220.65])
Reply-To: khalifamohammed1959@gmail.com
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2024 19:59:22 +0100
Message-ID: <CAEkjB7ptePLschfTa6PyJT=m6jE9DEhkpCzENTuinvHSTqW=yg@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Dearest Friend
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Apr 10, 2024 7:28 pm

Dear ,

I hope this mail meets you in good health. Sorry for my delay in updating you about our transaction, it is due to the fact that I have been looking for the best convenient alternative means that will enable us to move the funds to your custody in your country without hitch nor encumbrance.

I am happy to announce to you that I have been able to finalize all necessary arrangements through my insider in the Ministry of Finance which will enable the funds transfer effect to your bank account without stress and hurdles.

Please proceed to contact the Chief Operation Officer(COO) of Sales Consult & Management Logistics, immediately via his below contact details:

Contact Person: Mr. Justin Berger.
Designation: Chief Operation Officer / Consultant.
Email: info_scomlog@consultant.com

Therefore, you should introduce yourself to him, indicating that you are Mr.................................................................................................from................................ , that is to receive the total sum of US$60 Million, processed by Mr. Khalifa Mohammed, for investments into lucrative business and projects establishments in your country, and he will properly guide you on how the funds transfer will effect without obstructions.

Please ensure to follow his instructions and guidelines accordingly, so as to enable the transfer effect in your favour.

Best regards,
Khalifa Mohammed.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

info_scomlog@consultant.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Apr 12, 2024 7:51 pm

Attn: Dear

Your mail is well received and the contents noted. I will give you the necessary tip which is the very step required from your
part for urgent compliance to enable my office to handle the processing formality of the transaction which will prompt the
release of the funds to you on your names as the recipient beneficiary and the onward transfer operations to your bank
account custody viz,

(1)...It is officially required that you will either come for a face to face meeting in Turkey where the Assets(funds) is currently
moved to for a safekeeping / protection purpose and there is a necessity which implies that you will effect the formality of recipient
beneficiary status which will be done on your names and a deeds attestation will be issued to you but if you cannot come to Turkey
in person, you have the option to hire an arbitration agent who will facilitates the process on your names/behalf, therefore, my office
will have a discussion with the arbitration agent to stand for you and you will pay for his normal service charges to enable him to
represent you handle the process. Are you very ready for his service or do you prefer to come to Turkey in person? Confirm in your response?

(2)... What is your occupation / profession ? ....................................................................

Mr. Justin Berger
Chief Operation Officer (COO) / Consultant.

Header:

Return-Path: <info_scomlog@consultant.com>
Received: from [41.79.219.2] ([41.79.219.2]) by web-mail.mail.com (3c-app-mailcom-lxa04.server.lan [10.76.45.5])
Message-ID: <trinity-8abafc0d-4d2f-4602-94c4-e251217848bf-1712862526109@3c-app-mailcom-lxa04>
Subject: Re: Hello
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2024 21:08:46 +0200

Orig IP: 41.79.219.2 | Orig ISP: Spacetel | City: Cotonou | Country: Benin
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Apr 13, 2024 7:39 pm

We want to open a client's File for you in my office which is the necessary step and ethics. Please let us know in your
response if you prefer to come to Turkey for a face to face meeting to effect the necessary due process logistics formality
regulation for the recipient trustee beneficiary of the Assets(funds) which will be done on your names accordingly or if you
cannot come in person, it is required that you will hire a resident accredited fiduciary arbitrator agent who will handle the
process on your behalf. Note that this logistics formality is cost intensive, so you will make payment to settle the administrative
cost(charges). ARE YOU VERY READY? Confirm in your response please?

Cordially,
Mr. Justin Berger
Chief Operation Officer (COO) / Consultant.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Apr 14, 2024 6:35 pm

ARE YOU VERY READY TO EMPLOY THE PROFESSIONAL HANDLING SERVICE OF AN ACCREDITED RESIDENT
FIDUCIARY ARBITRATORNAGENT HERE IN TURKEY WHOM YOU WILL HIRE TO FACILITATE THE DUE PROCESS
LOGISTIC FORMALITY ETHICS/ REGULATION ON YOUR BEHALF? CONFIRM TO ME IN YOUR RESPONSE IF YOU
ARE VERY READY TO HIRE HIM SO THAT HE WILL ACT ON YOUR BEHALF TO HANDLE IT?
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:23 pm

Dear ,
Good morning to you. Hope you are fine. Are you very ready to close the deal
as directed by Mr. Berger? Have a nice day.

Best regards,
Khalifa.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

justinbegger001@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:44 pm

SUPPLEMENT EMAIL FOR YOUR ATTENTION / COMPLIANCE TO ETHICS.

Hope you are fine. Sorry for my late response to your mail regarding the deal
between you and Khalifa Mohammed.

I am obliged to communicate to you via this very medium because my initial email box of info_scomlog@consultant.com is having issue, thus giving me stress to access it hence I have to use this very email box here to write you.

It is very important and necessary that you will forward the scan copy of your Intl' passport or ID Card or Driving License to enable my office to open a Client's File for you. It is required..

Therefore, there is a due process formality which is very important and officially required from your part as the very necessary Step to normalize the deal on your names as the accredited recipient beneficiary of the assets(project funds) which will be endorsed on your names accordingly.

In this aspect, you do not jump the due process formality , so, it is either that you will come to Turkey in person by yourself which is to sign the paper-work which will be issued to you and you will settle the charges for the NOTARY and PROBATE authority's administrative service cost which is for the normalization/authentication purpose. But if you cannot come to Turkey in person, you have the option of hiring an accredited resident fiduciary arbitrator agent/personnel who will handle the process for you.

Note that this very logistic regulation due process formality is the very step which will prompt the handover of the assets (projects funds) to you and the onward transfer to your custody / bank account very perfectly.

Our professional job ethics is to render and facilitate a perfection / accomplished ARBITRATION LOGISTICS SERVICE REGULATION HANDLING to clients as you who are very ready and serious to comply with due process logistic regulation formality which is the necessary step to close the deal. ARE YOU VERY READY ? Confirm?

Cordially,
Mr. Justin Berger.
Chief Operations Officer / Consultant.

Header:

Return-Path: <justinbegger001@outlook.com>
Received: from EUR05-AM6-obe.outbound.protection.outlook.com (mail-am6eur05olkn20800.outbound.protection.outlook.com. [2a01:111:f403:2e12::800])
Fri, 26 Apr 2024 17:59:50 +0000
Subject: From the Desk of Mr. Justin Berger.
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2024 17:59:50 +0000
Message-ID: <PR3P193MB115230600CEDEB83CABAEB52E2162@PR3P193MB1152.EURP193.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM>
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:03 pm

FURTHER SUPPLEMENT EMAIL FOR YOUR ATTENTION / UNDERSTANDING OF THE DUE PROCESS LOGISTIC FORMALITY / NORMALIZATION / AUTHENTICATION ETHICS.

I have understand in your " YES " response that you are very ready to handle the due process logistic formality regulations ethics of the deal.
Therefore, you are required to forward your International passport copy
or the copy of your ID Card or Driving License to enable my office to create
a customer File on your behalf. Please be officially informed, guided and directed here that there is transaction procedure (Modus Operandi) which your compliance is required to the due process logistics formality so that we can execute the deal accordingly and very perfectly. There is charges which you will make the payment for the administrative logistics cost.

Therefore , The DUE PROCESS LOGISTICS FORMALITY REGULATIONS BACK-UP MODUS OPERANDI IS PURPOSELY FOR THE NORMALIZATION / AUTHENTICATION AND THE ACCREDITATION OF DEEDS PAPER-WORK IN THE NOTARY AND PROBATE ON YOUR BEHALF AND IT IS ACTUALLY COST INTENSIVE, AND IT WILL BE DONE ON YOUR NAMES OR ON YOUR COMPANY NAMES IF YOU HAVE A COMPANY AS A TRUSTEE RECIPIENT-BENEFICIARY of the Assets which is the projects / investment funds officially. You are the Bearer ( Recipient-Beneficiary) and you are to pay for the normal and necessary administrative service cost, it is not a free service due process.

You have to actually understand the truth about NOTARY AND PROBATE AUTHORITY handling charges to be paid by you the " BEARER " (You) whose names or your company name will be endorsed in the paper-work deeds as the recipient-beneficiary. So, it is either that you will make the necessary payment which will enable my office to hire a Turkish resident fiduciary
Arbitrator Agent who will handle the process on your behalf to effect it.

I have equally told you in my last mail that you can choose the option of coming to Turkey in person for a face to face meeting to effect the due process formality and you will have the money with you while coming to Turkey to make the payment of the administrative cost by yourself during the face to face meeting. Have a splendid moment.

ARE YOU VERY READY ? Let me know in your response please so that I will direct you on how you will send the money either via T/T Swift Wire Transfer payment to the bank account which I will provide for you or via RIA Money transfer or World Remit transfer ?

Cordially,
Mr. Justin Berger.
Consultant / Chief Protocols Operations Officer.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:53 pm

FURTHER SUPPLEMENT EMAIL FOR YOUR ATTENTION AND COMPLIANCE.

Dear

I have understand in your " YES " response that you are very ready to handle the due process logistic formality regulations ethics of the deal. Therefore, you are required to forward the copy of your ID Card or Driving License to enable my office to open a customer File on your behalf. Please be officially informed, guided and directed here that there is transaction procedure (Modus Operandi) which your compliance is required to the due process
logistics formality so that we can execute the deal accordingly and very perfectly. There is charges which you will make the payment for the administrative logistics cost.

Therefore , The DUE PROCESS LOGISTICS FORMALITY REGULATIONS BACK-UP MODUS OPERANDI IS PURPOSELY FOR THE NORMALIZATION /
AUTHENTICATION AND THE ACCREDITATION OF DEEDS PAPER-WORK IN THE NOTARY AND PROBATE ON YOUR BEHALF AND IT IS ACTUALLY COST INTENSIVE, AND IT WILL BE DONE ON YOUR NAMES OR ON YOUR COMPANY NAMES IF YOU HAVE A COMPANY AS A TRUSTEE RECIPIENT
-BENEFICIARY of the Assets which is the projects / investment funds officially. You are the Bearer ( Recipient-Beneficiary) and you are to pay for the normal and necessary administrative service cost, it is not a free service due process.

You have to actually understand the truth about NOTARY AND PROBATE AUTHORITY handling charges to be paid by you the " BEARER " (You) whose names or your company name will be endorsed in the paper-work deeds as the recipient-beneficiary. So, it is either that you will make the necessary payment which will enable my office to hire a Turkish resident fiduciary Arbitrator Agent who will handle the process on your behalf to effect it. The charges which you will pay for Administrative Logistics cost is 3,852 Euros ( Three Thousand, Eight Hundred and Fifty Two Euros..

I have equally told you in my last mail that you can choose the option of coming to Turkey in person for a face to face meeting to effect the due process formality and you will have the money with you while coming to Turkey to make the payment of the administrative cost by yourself during the face to face meeting. Have a splendid moment.

ARE YOU VERY READY ? Let me know in your response please so that I will direct you on how you will send the money either via T/T Swift Wire Transfer payment to the bank account which I will provide for you or via RIA Money transfer or World Remit transfer ?

Cordially,
Mr. Justin Berger.
Consultant / Chief Protocols Operations Officer.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.