Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

abdullahabdulazeem6@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

abdullahabdulazeem6@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Apr 11, 2024 5:20 pm

Money transfer scam.

Dear Sir

My name is Abdullah Abdulazeem and I work in the accounting department at Saudi Aramco, the national oil company here in Saudi Arabia. I am contacting you today because I have been thinking about an opportunity that has been before me for several years now which I have decided to seize once and for all. Here is my plan:

1. To contact a person who owns a company outside of Saudi Arabia that I feel I can trust.

2. That person will use their company to submit an invoice for products or services that they normally provide without actually providing them.

3. The invoice will be for an order for several millions of dollars, which I will approve and sign off on for payment.

4. Once approved a payment order will be released by my accounting department to our Ministry of Finance here and wire instructions will then be issued to our government's US dollar reserve bank in New York USA for release of funds to you. There are literally billions of dollars in our US dollar reserve accounts and I oversee the invoices for Aramco's accounts payable.

5. Once the payment has been released to you I will then make sure the file goes missing on our end so that there can be no investigation into the file at any time in the future. This protects you and protects me fully because lost or deleted files cannot be investigated.

Here is my proposal:

1. Using your company you are to act as a supplier to Aramco for your products or services which you already now sell.

2. I will send you all the necessary forms to fill out, which we will backdate, that the real suppliers are given and tell you how to fill them out.

3. For participating in this plan you will take 40% of the money that we decide to syphon out of the government coffers. I suggest we keep it to about US$10 to 12 million because it will be a drop in the bucket, and will go completely unnoticed.

4. Once you receive the money, I will then give you instructions as to where to send my 60% share. This will all be a matter of paperwork so there will be no expenses involved.

If you are interested in my above proposal please respond to this email. I have written to you from my personal email to start

but I will give you all my Aramco contact information so that you can verify that I am real, once I feel comfortable with our communications.

If you are not interested please disregard this email and forget I ever wrote to you.

Hoping to hear from you.

Abdullah

Header:

Return-Path: <jacobthovogeljr@yahoo.com>
Received: from User ([45.133.72.226])
Message-Id: <202403251537.42PFbXIX3808548@mail.ceupe.es>
Reply-To: <abdullahabdulazeem6@gmail.com>
Subject: Accounting department at Saudi Aramco (Your attention is needed)sm
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2024 08:37:46 -0700
X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2600.0000

Originating IP: 45.133.72.226
Originating ISP: Gorack
City: Jacksonville
Country of Origin: United States
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.