Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

firstfinancialtrust7@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

firstfinancialtrust7@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Apr 11, 2024 1:06 pm

Recovery Scam:

MR. JAMES SMITH
FUNDS-TRANSFER DIRECTOR
FIRST FINANCIAL TRUST.

Good day,

It is my modest obligation to write you this letter in regards to the authorization of your owed payment through our most respected financial institution (FIRST FINANCIAL TRUST). I am Mr. James Smith, Funds-Transfer Director, First Financial Trust. Before further proceeding, I would like to know if you had in the past done any financial transaction with any Bank in Africa,Asia or Europe that involved some funds which were not transferred to you by any of those banks in the continents mentioned?

The reason we are verifying from you is due to the approved payment schedule that we received from the International Monetary Fund (IMF) in conjunction with the United Nations (UN) that contained a list of owed beneficiaries that are to receive their outstanding funds through our financial institution which your name is included on the list.

The International Monetary Fund (IMF) in conjunction with the United Nations (UN), have authorized my bank after much consultation and consideration, to handle all foreign owed payments and release them to their appropriate beneficiaries.

Though, we sent a notification email to you a few days ago but unfortunately, no response has been received from you till this moment. We are sending you this email as a final notice and you are expected to respond back within three days of receiving this email to enable us to finalize an arrangement for the transfer and receiving of your funds.

Your confirmation to the above matter will be appreciated. We look forward to hearing from you soon for further advice.

MR. JAMES SMITH
FUNDS-TRANSFER DIRECTOR
FIRST FINANCIAL TRUST.

Header:

Received: from 127.0.0.1
Return-Path: <phistan6542@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.160.46]
Reply-To: firstfinancialtrust7@gmail.com
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2024 03:24:41 -0700
Message-ID: <CAB108fDMi-W0eJ3Xj53Uu1RA1oVkAnUPhVXNxKBnEMnX4xyrrw@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Update.
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.