Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

infoescrow30@yahoo.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

infoescrow30@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Apr 10, 2024 8:04 pm

Compliments of the day my dear friend,

Dear,

I have contacted you several times regarding this project but have not heard from you till now; Please let me know if your email is still valid. Based on the satisfactory information I received about you, I have decided to introduce you to a contract business that will help you to raise enough money in which you will be able to have money for investments, but we shall have MOU for sharing of the profit.

They are a Business Developer/Analyst. They are planning to erect/establish a business; the business will be about sales and lease of heavy duty construction equipment.So they want to involve you. They will split the profit from the business; they would be in charge of operations, while you will be in charge of finances: receiving money from their contractors and wiring money to their vendors/suppliers of the materials they are using for the project.

They will solicit/bid for contracts, its worth millions of dollars, they can make payment at once or pay bit by bit. Let me know what you think. You don't need to do anything big or special; it's easy and doesn't stop you from running your other businesses and you will not be ask for any fee because you will not be spending any single dollars.

Please let me know your mind so that I can give you full details about this transaction and we can start the operations.

Your duty is to receive their contract money from their clients and pay to their vendors account as the profit which we will make will be share between us and from there you can be able to raise enough money for you to be able to finance your transaction into your bank account.

I will be expecting your reply that you are ready to do the business with us so that we can give you full details for you to follow up immediately so that you can be happy at the end of our transaction.

If you accept to work with me Send the followings for easy communication.

1) Your full name.
2) Phone, fax and mobile #.
3) Email Address
4) Company name, position and address.
5) Profession, age and marital status.
6) Copy of Intel passport, driver’s license, or any valid ID card.

Thanks for your cooperation
Sincerely yours
Mr. Allan Moore

Header:

Return-Path: <infoescrow30@yahoo.com>
Received: from sonic312-21.consmr.mail.bf2.yahoo.com (sonic312-21.consmr.mail.bf2.yahoo.com. [74.6.128.83])
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2024 17:06:17 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: infoescrow30@yahoo.com
Message-ID: <1653550054.4614824.1712768777826@mail.yahoo.com>
Subject: Compliments of the day my dear friend,
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

infoescrow30@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Apr 11, 2024 8:02 pm

Dear,
Sir, i got your kind response ,however i i thank you so much for your interest on the subject .

To enable us to proceed as i explained to you, all you have to do is to contact the construction company Project Supervisor with her contact given below and tell her that you have fully prepared to become their company finance manager of their international contract
payment which will be manage by you.

Project Supervisor : Mrs Elena Figura

Email : elenafiguraa@gmail.com

Once you have contacted her just confirm to her that you are contacting her in regarding to become their construction company Finance Manager vacant post and with this statement she will recognize you and give you all their company instructions and applications in which you have to follow their instructions.

Like I told you that It is a construction company that is planning to erect/establish a business; the business will be about sales and lease of heavy duty construction equipment. So they want to involve you.

They will split the profit from the business; They would be in charge of operations, while you will be in charge of finances by:receiving money from their contractors and you will be wiring money to their vendors. They solicit/bid for contracts, its worth millions of dollars, they can make payment at once or pay bit by bit and you will be in charge of their finances.

Please contact her immediately as she is waiting to hear from you as I have already informed her about you becoming their new finance manager of their company fund.

Thanks for your cooperation
Sincerely yours
Mr. Allan Moore
Company Project Surpervisor
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

elenafiguraa@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Apr 12, 2024 8:46 pm

Dear ,

Nice getting a response from you. We have a name for the business, but no account yet. We trust you (my friend does and so I do too) that we
want you to handle it all. Do you have a business license? If yes, you can just use it to set up a business checking account at the bank just to make things faster and easier here. If not then here is a name you need to obtain the DBA certificate:

You will take this name ( PODALLS CONSTRUCTION ) to your County Clerk Office/ CourtHouse to get a DBA certificate (Doing Business As). It is also called Fictitious name or Assumption name , depending on your state. It doesn't cost much to get, it's as low as 15$.

You will take the certificate to any of our bank list below that is closer to your home to open a business checking account, then it's time to get to work for us. I'll bid for contracts, we win, they make payments to our account. I'll give you the details of our vendors, you wire money to them. They supply to our Contractors, it goes on and on. Our profit margin is 9 to 10%, good deal here.

A contract is worth as low as 5 million, they can choose to pay once or bit by bit.

After we get accounts ready, you will set up telephone banking, being able to call the toll free number and listen to account balance.

You'll also need to apply for EIN/TIN after getting DBA, it depends on your state. Some states will set up an account for you without EIN, just
DBA alone. And don't forget our business is about sales and lease of heavy duty equipment, I've stated this in my previous email.

The following are the bank's that we know and are very sure of. you have to pick one of the bank lists and proceed immediately with the opening of the business checking account.

Our First Choice Bank is Citi Bank

Second Choice Bank is BB&T TRUIST BANK

And please don't forget to request for checkbook and ATM debit card as soon as the account setup is completed. Let me stop here before I bore
you, hahah.

Thank you for your cooperation

Best regards

Mrs Elena.

Header:

Return-Path: <elenafiguraa@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2024 22:42:28 +0000
Message-ID: <CAAmqDkVENzFkp9QPYUtTXTPpV-9yjiFBEK1LkZi8RefAJuj-8Q@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Finance Manager
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

infoescrow30@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:13 pm

Dear

My humble greetings to you and your family, I hope you all are in good health. I want to inform you that this transaction does not require such delay, I expected you to follow up my directives if you are interested to receive the fund and work as the company finance manager.

Have you contacted Mrs.Elena what did she ask you to do? Please if you are ready work as our company finance manager you have to meet up with all the requirements;

I am waiting for your urgent response.
Thanks
Allen Moore
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.