Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

anitalubanzi518@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Apr 09, 2024 8:59 pm

Recovery Scam:

Good day,

I am Anita Lubanzi, a computer scientist from South Africa, currently
employed by a financial institution. I am 30 years old. Recently, I came
across your file, which contains details of your unpaid funds. Upon
studying it, I discovered that you have already paid all the necessary
fees and obtained the required certificates, yet your fund has not been
released to you. The most frustrating aspect is that they refuse to be
honest with you; they have no intention of releasing the funds and
instead employ various illegal tactics to demand additional charges,
hoping that you will give up on your funds. Their ultimate goal is to
divert the money into their personal accounts.

I have no desire to remain here working for the rest of my life. If you
can assure me of my security and compensate me after receiving your
funds, I am willing to release this fund to you. To proceed with the
release, I will require a special HARD DISK, known as HD980 GIG. This
disk will allow me to recopy your information from the corrupted one,
destroy the previous version, and update the necessary banking details
within 24 banking hours. Once the transaction is complete, you can
confirm the receipt of your funds.

Please get in touch with me immediately and provide your convenient
telephone/fax numbers for easy communication. Additionally, kindly
reconfirm your banking details to ensure accuracy and avoid any
mistakes. Regards.

Miss Anita Lubanzi

Header:

Received: from 10.197.39.137
Return-Path: <vstj6740@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.167.52]
Reply-To: anitalubanzi518@gmail.com
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2024 12:53:28 -0700
Message-ID: <CAHCARkkPOrEuTgZWO_R+sTsmqossm1C+NJS5CnBF046kNETa5w@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Your Unpaid Funds.
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:56 pm

Good Day

I hope this email finds you well. I want to express my gratitude for your message, and I'm pleased to inform you that I've received it and I'm fully committed to seeing this through.

I deeply apologize for the delays and frustrations you've experienced so far in accessing your funds. It appears that my boss and his colleagues have been creating obstacles by demanding various unreasonable charges, many of which are not within legal boundaries. It's clear that their intentions might be to divert your funds into their personal accounts.

To move forward and resolve this matter, I require a Hard Disk with the specifications HD 980 GIG. The cost for this item is 350. You have two options to proceed: you can either purchase the Hard Disk yourself according to the specifications I will provide, or you may choose to send me the funds directly so that I can expedite the transaction within 24 hours of receiving either the Hard Disk or the money from you.

I assure you that once I have the necessary resources, I will take immediate action to ensure the successful completion of this transaction. Your trust is of utmost importance, and I want to assure you that I will keep this entire process confidential until its completion.

I eagerly await your response. Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions or require further information.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation, to increase your level of confidence I have attached my photo

Best regards,

Miss Anita Lubanzi

Gallery: https://scamsurvivors.com/piwigo/index. ... egory/4145

The stolen image belongs to a woman named Massiel D.

Note: Reply to 518 bounced but the same exact message was sent from anitalubanzi5@gmail.com
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: anitalubanzi518@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Apr 10, 2024 8:18 pm

Scammer's email address.: anitalubanzi518@gmail.com

Content of the email.:
You

Good Day xxx

I hope this message finds you well. Thank you for your swift email response; I appreciate your prompt attention.As requested, I've provided the detailed hard disk specifications below.

:Product Specifications:Computer Type: DesktopDrive Type: InternalCapacity: 980 GBData Transfer Rate: 9200 MbpsRotational Speed: 5400 rpmCompatible Drive Bay Width: 9.5"Product Type: Hard DriveHeight: 4.37"Storage Capacity: 980 GBMaximum Data Transfer Rate: 9200 MbpsWidth: 3.75"Average Latency: 9.56Buffer: 980 MBDepth: 7.94"

My Address is: 18 South South West Road, Sandton MorningSide, Johannesburg,2057, South Africa.

Be sure that you receive the exact specifications required. If you have any doubts or uncertainties about the specifications, please don't hesitate to let me know. We can make arrangements for the necessary clarifications or adjustments.

Regarding the purchase process, I can proceed in either of the following ways, depending on what is more convenient for you:

Purchasing and Shipping: arrange for the hard disk to be purchased and sent through a reputable courier service such as DHL, FedEx, or UPS to my address above, once received, transaction will be carried out within 24hours.Direct Transfer:

Alternatively, if you find it more convenient, you can send the cost of the hard disk to the computer dealer here in South Africa. This will enable me pick or to purchase the exact specifications without mistake and ensure a seamless process. Rest assured, I will oversee the transaction and ensure that the hard disk is acquired promptly upon receiving the funds.

Please keep me informed about your preference and any further instructions you may have. Your satisfaction is my priority, and I am committed to making this process as smooth as possible.Looking forward to your response.

Chat me on Whatsapp...

Best regards,

Anita

Note that the address given is that of a hotel called Antibes, and they have nothing to do with the scam.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

anitalubanzi5@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Apr 11, 2024 6:54 pm

Good Day

I hope this message finds you well. Thank you for your swift email response; I appreciate your prompt attention.As requested, I've provided the detailed hard disk specifications below.

:Product Specifications:Computer
Type: DesktopDrive
Type: Internal
Capacity: 980 GBData
Transfer Rate: 9200 Mbps
Rotational Speed: 5400 rpm
Compatible Drive Bay Width: 9.5"
Product Type: Hard Drive
Height: 4.37"
Storage Capacity: 980 GB
Maximum Data Transfer Rate: 9200 Mbps
Width: 3.75"
Average Latency: 9.56
Buffer: 980 MB
Depth: 7.94"

My Address is: 18 South South West Road, Sandton MorningSide, Johannesburg,2057, South Africa.

Be sure that you receive the exact specifications required. If you have any doubts or uncertainties about the specifications, please don't hesitate to let me know. We can make arrangements for the necessary clarifications or adjustments.

Regarding the purchase process, I can proceed in either of the following ways, depending on what is more convenient for you:

Purchasing and Shipping: arrange for the hard disk to be purchased and sent through a reputable courier service such as DHL, FedEx, or UPS to my address above, once received, transaction will be carried out within 24hours.Direct Transfer:

Alternatively, if you find it more convenient, you can send the cost of the hard disk to the computer dealer here in South Africa. This will enable me to pick or to purchase the exact specifications without mistake and ensure a seamless process. Rest assured, I will oversee the transaction and ensure that the hard disk is acquired promptly upon receiving the funds.

Please keep me informed about your preference and any further instructions you may have. Your satisfaction is my priority, and I am committed to making this process as smooth as possible.Looking forward to your response.

Chat me on Whatsapp...

Best regards,

Anita
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

anitalubanzi5@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Apr 12, 2024 7:05 pm

Dear

I have carefully reviewed your email and appreciate the warm sentiments expressed within it. Rest assured, I am committed to collaborating seamlessly as a team to successfully accomplish our objectives.

Trust and adherence to directives are paramount for the success of this project. I will share the necessary requirements for the project via my private email address. It is imperative for communication to be conducted through this channel for security reasons surrounding this transaction.

I've attempted to contact you from my private email address previously, but regrettably received no response. Additionally, if you utilize WhatsApp or Skype, we can also communicate through these secure and efficient platforms.

Let me know if you are sending the 350 the best means you can use to send,if wire transfer will be ok or via western union money transfer or money gram or can you send via bitcon?

Please respond at your earliest convenience.

Best regards,
Anita Lubanzi
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

anitalubanzi5@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Apr 13, 2024 7:05 pm

Dear

Here are the account details which you will use to send the payment of this special hard disk for safety and security purposes.

Cross river bank
Account name : T. A.
Routing number :021214891
Account number: 279443XXXX
Bank address: 885 Teaneck road , Teaneck New Jersey 07666

As soon as you send this transfer forward the transfer slip here and also endeavor to furnish me with any of your prefered account details where I will transfer your funds.

Respond asap.

Anita
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

anitalubanzi5@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Apr 15, 2024 7:24 pm

Dear

I got your email and I am waiting for the transfer confirmation slip and also your choice account details to enable me proceed with your transfer.

Respond asap

Anita
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

anitalubanzi5@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Apr 16, 2024 6:53 pm

Dear

Here are other account details...

BANK: CHASE BANK
ACCOUNT NAME: S. J. R.
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 58069XXXX
ROUTING NUMBER: 267084131
BENEFICIARY ADDRESS:
BANK ADDRESS : Chase bank
3120 South Kirkman road
Orlando Florida 32811

Respond asap

Anita
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.