Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

luciacorrao@aol.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

lp496299@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Apr 16, 2023 7:01 am

Next of kin scam.

Hello,

I came across your contact in my desperate quest to successfully
locate the next of kin to an account file forwarded to my desk for
liquidation. I am Mrs Lucia Corrao, I work with the legal department
of a financial institution. My job here is to see that any unclaimed
account is certified and confirmed UNCLAIMED before final liquidation
instruction is passed on any such account file.
There is an investment opportunity in respect of existing funds
presently without any claim till date. Please get back to me on my
direct email address and I will give you the full details of my
proposal.
My email address is: lp496299@gmail.com
I will await your positive response to this message as soon as possible.

Warm Regards,
Lucia Corrao .

Header:

Return-Path: <legalplusmail@gmail.com>
Reply-To: lp496299@gmail.com
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2023 22:34:00 +0100
Message-ID: <CAHCEKhGGv1Ff1NKPU9QxPtpy6Hvo_wAAtAwedCRxpMvLZ6TbCg@mail.gmail.com>
Subject:
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

luciacorrao@aol.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Apr 09, 2024 4:22 pm

Scammer's email address.: luciacorrao@aol.com

Content of the email.: Hell XXX,

Thanks so very much for your time. I am glad that I found you. I know that this message might come to you as a surprise. But what I am about to disclose to you is 100% real, I hope and trust you would not give me away if you are not interested in what I am about to tell you.
In the bank where I work there is a large sum of money that belongs to a customer with the name Albert A. XXX who happens to have the same last name as yours. The fund has been without any claim because he and his entire family died in an Airbus A320, which crashed into the Black Sea near the Russian city of Sochi, killing all 113 on board. May 3rd, 2006. He was working here in the United States as an Oil Contractor and till date no one has come to make claim of the funds as no one else knows about it apart from me because I was the account officer at that time and had the responsibility of tracing any of his existing relatives. But all my efforts have been in vain till date.

I want your cooperation so as to make the bank pay you the funds as the beneficiary and next of kin to the funds. This transaction will be of great mutual assistance to us. I am freely giving you the full details of this transaction bearing in mind that I can trust you and you will also protect my interest. The name of the bank I work with is Industrial and Commercial Bank of China USA Branch, and recently I have been promoted to the office of the Manager of the branch where I work. Do not be surprised as to how I found and chose you. When the opportunity came for this deal to be carried out, I had to find someone who bears the same last name to perfect my plan. It was during my search on the internet that I found you and I believe that you are the right one to deal with. I felt that this is God's design that this should go through you, so I decided to confide in you and discuss it.

I will be sending you a copy of the Deposit Certificate of the funds edited to bear your name as the beneficiary/next of Kin, once you accept my proposal. This transaction requires utmost trust and dedication from your side, since you will be receiving the funds as the beneficiary/next of Kin to Albert A XXX and you shall be in control of the money. Regarding the sharing, I believe that my sharing ratio is acceptable to you, 45 % for you and the other 45 % for me is a fair deal. The other 10 % will be for any expenses incurred in the course of this transaction. The amount in question is USD 5.3 Million (Five million, three hundred Thousand US Dollars) . I want you to bear one thing in mind: you might not have known the late Albert A. XXX and might not be your relative. But he existed and none of his relatives can be traced. I assure you that there is no risk involved in this transaction. It is 100% risk free and secured once you follow my Instructions and keep everything secret between us. All I have to do is to place your information in our banking system and edit the deposit certificate with your name as the beneficiary/next of Kin to the late Albert A. XXX and you will apply for the claim from our bank. You do not have to come down here for the claim, with my new position in the bank, the secret of our bank system is under my palm, placing your details in the system as the beneficiary/next of Kin to the late Albert A. XXX is an easy task for me. Once again there is absolutely no risk involved in this. The transaction will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect both of us from any breach of law. I will present you as a relative to Albert A. XXX and the only proof the bank will need is your identification, where your names are written with the last name as XXX and a copy of the deposit certificate which I will be providing to you. This is a very smooth operation, with me in the bank as an insider.
This transaction will not last more than 2 weeks, and the funds will be released to you and transferred to any account of your choice bit by bit by the online banking system to avoid any suspicion.

The information I require to commence this process at your acceptance.
is as follows:

1: YOUR FULL NAME

2: HOME/OFFICE ADDRESS

3: YOUR DATE OF BIRTH

4. YOUR TELEPHONE/MOBILE NUMBER

5. OCCUPATION

6. MARITAL STATUS

7. NEXT OF KIN

8. A photocopy of any of your identification.

Once I receive the above-mentioned information from you and conclude with my inside arrangements and changes, I will send you a copy of the deposit certificate and the contact details of the bank you will be contacting to make the claim. As far as the bank is concerned, I will be in control. It has been my dream to have a business of my own as I plan to retire soon. I believe that God has answered my prayers by creating this opportunity. Please, remember to treat this transaction with utmost confidentiality for our own good. I will be sending you a copy of the deposit certificate, which is the only document required for now, once I hear from you. I await your urgent response.
Attached is a photocopy of my verified identification for you to know who you are dealing with and also to know that this is for real.

Kind Regards
Mrs. Lucia Corrao.
ICBC Bank Usa.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: luciacorrao@aol.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Apr 11, 2024 4:42 pm

Initial format of this next of kin scam.

My name is Mrs Lucia Corrao and presently I am the Branch Manager of the Bank where I work.There is an investment opportunity in respect of existing funds presently without any claim till date.
Please get back to me on my direct email address and I will give you the full details of my proposal.
You can get back to me on my direct email address: luciacorrao@aol.com
I will await your positive response to this mail as soon as possible.

Warm Regards.
Lucia Corrao
luciacorrao@aol.com

Header:

Return-Path: <legalplusmail@gmail.com>
Reply-To: luciacorrao@aol.com
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2024 21:53:53 +0100
Message-ID: <CAHCEKhHCK4qgm8oddD0=XDpjEtFCH1G2tPVZv9fbj0M=sMMHXA@mail.gmail.com>
Subject:
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

luciacorrao1@outlook.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Apr 17, 2024 5:44 pm

Sane scam, new email address.

Hello,

My name is Mrs Lucia Corrao and presently I am the Branch Manager of the Bank where I work. There is an investment opportunity
in respect of existing funds presently without any claim till date. Please get back to me on my direct email address and I will give you the full details of my proposal.
You can get back to me on my direct email address: luciacorrao1@outlook.com
I will await your positive response to this mail as soon as possible.

Warm Regards.

Lucia Corrao

Header:

Return-Path: <ukmail20201a@gmail.com>
Reply-To: luciacorrao1@outlook.com
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2024 21:54:09 +0100
Message-ID: <CAPVmKqLQkYGkLk-+1n+GNFMD9zmETe3-iJ_a-akc8r7+W_D=GA@mail.gmail.com>
Subject:
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.