Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

suzy.brill@guzeltadi.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

suzy.brill@guzeltadi.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Apr 15, 2024 6:32 pm

Hi .
I have amazing news for you. I check tickets that buy few days ago. I saw that one of the tickets that I buy for you is win. Have you ever seen it?? I will send you a link so that you can look of everything and start making our withdraw.
https:/ /lotturo.com/check?form=check&name=golden-luck&draw
557,470 USD!!!!!
Suzie

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

azad.bayindir@lotturo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Apr 15, 2024 6:48 pm

Hello

You can check the information about the winning amount in your personal account. According to the information I have, the winning amount on your ticket is 557,470.00 USD. You can make a request to receive funds personally in your personal account on our company's website, or provide information in writing in a return letter. In order to get your winnings, you need to apply for outputting funds in your personal account in the "wallet" section and fill out the subsidiary information. Your application will be processed within 72 hours.

Once your application will be reviewed, you will receive a notice in your personal account, on the website of our company. You can visit the official website of our company at the following link: lotturo.com
To log into your personal account, we ask you to use the following data:
Login:
Password:

The information requested by the lottery company is required for official registration of You as a winner in the milestones required by the law of Turkey of state bodies. You need to fill in all the Fields above and I can start processing the payment of Your money:

Full Name:
Phone number:
City:
Registered Address:

When I receive this information from you, I can start the payment process.
You can also use your personal account on the website of the lottery company in order to issue a payment.

I will be glad to help you with all your questions. Thank you for choosing us.
Yours faithfully, Azad Bayindir.
JSC "LOTTURO" Fiduciary agent.
+905092834679

Header:

Return-Path: <ghjnbnwqerty@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f65.google.com (mail-sor-f65.google.com. [209.85.220.65])
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2024 14:19:18 +0300
Reply-To: The Winning Support <azad.bayindir@lotturo.com>
Organization: LOTTURO
Message-ID: <184077621.20240415141918@lotturo.com>
Subject: Fiduciary manager Azad Bayindir
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

azad.bayindir@lotturo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Apr 17, 2024 6:36 pm

Respected

I trust this correspondence finds you in good health. I am reaching out on behalf of JSC "LOTTURO" in accordance with Federal Law No. 149-FZ dated July 27, 2006. It is imperative to bring to your attention that not claiming your winnings within a 30-working-day period, as mandated by law, may result in the withholding of funds in favor of the Ministry of Finance.

In the event that you opt to reject the awarded prize, please be aware that the Ministry of Finance retains the right to initiate an administrative case, potentially leading to the unilateral revocation of your status as the rightful owner of the prize.

I strongly encourage you to promptly get in touch with me and furnish the necessary information to facilitate the processing of your winnings. Failure to do so may be construed as a voluntary renunciation of your winnings. Kindly provide the required details outlined below:

Full Name:
Full Address:

For your convenience, you can also visit our official website at lotturo.com. If you encounter any issues with your password, you can initiate a password recovery request on the website or contact me for assistance.

Your immediate attention to this matter is highly appreciated.

Respectfully, Azad Bayindir
JSC "LOTTURO"
Customer Service Team
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

suzy.brill@guzeltadi.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Apr 21, 2024 2:50 pm

Hi . Winning the lottery jackpot with your ticket was a complete surprise to me. I have never experienced such luck before, and it took some time for the reality to sink in. Once I verified the information again, I was truly shocked. I firmly believe that the money we have won has the potential to solve many of our problems. It is crucial not to waste any time and ensure that all the necessary documents are prepared for you to claim the winnings. I will personally contact the lottery company to gather all the required information and procedures that need to be followed. Rest assured, I will keep you updated on every step of the process.I'm sorry that I'm writing to you only now. There is some special romance in our email conversation
I very need kiss you. First time see your eyes and hear your wonderful voice. I imagine how we meet at airport. You stay with a bouquet of beautiful flowers and I am with eyes shining with happiness. I think that we will forever remember this day and we will definitely take our first foto together. I would really like it to befall next days, but you have to be lifelike. In any case, we are need to plan everything carefully to avoid any possible bad things. Happily, we have enough time to think about everything and make a good solution. I think we have a lot of common wishes and fantasies. But we can't do it now, because there is a long distance between us. I have a lot of lustful desires, but I can't afford casual intimacy. In my life, sex was only when I was in a relationship with a man, so my female genitalia want a strong penis. I share with you my fantasies and desires with you, because I have not sex for a long time, and recently thoughts of intimacy are increasingly appearing in my head.
I need to have an idea of how to give you the maximum pleasure, so that when we have the real prospects to meet. We can continue to communicate and get closer every day. Can you think about my idea?
In final of my letter, I would like to tell you that communicating with you, I can to cope my embarrassment and told you everything. I hope you will appreciate my minds.
Even more gentle kisses to you, Suzie
P.S. Write to me, I will be wait. You want me?

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

suzy.brill@guzeltadi.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Apr 22, 2024 6:37 pm

Good day . I'm now rereading your answer again and I feel every word you have written. It creates a impression as if you are now with me together.
My sweet, I want to get on a plane as soon as possible and fly to you. But first we need to pick up our money and nothing else can stop me fly to you after that. My love and I'll never get tired of saying it. I very much want that next weekend we already fell asleep and woke up in our bed together. I'll make you Breakfast, and we'll live like a normal happy family. We will start a new life, and we will never be separated again. Do you think you can pick out the our money by this time? I would like to start planning our meeting, but we need to do everything you need to get the money while I am here.
Today was another difficult day for me, because you weren't around. Today I woke up in a good mood, because we have very little left and we will be together. I know I'll be safe with you, and you'll never leave me. I'll do the same for you. I will always be there for you in sorrow and in joy. I know there will be difficulties and misunderstandings ahead of us, but we can get through them by remembering how much we love each other. I love you very much and appreciate you. There is no more important person to me than you. My love , now I don't belong to myself. I can tell you all my secrets desires.
I gave you all of me and now my heart is in your hands, so be careful with it and don't break it. I promise you that I will be attentive to you and sensitive to your feelings. I will always take care of you, your emotional state and your physical health. I will always take care of your heart and treat it like a glass slipper that I will be afraid to break. My love , ha all this time I've become so attached to you that I can't see my life without you anymore. You are my mania, you are my addiction! I miss you madly and I'm very lonely without you. I am very angry at the fate that is taking away our happy moments and days. This should be our time, which we should not have given to solving problems. It seems that fate itself made a gift. This is something not probable, I still do not believe my eyes We won 557,470 USD, I will put this photo in the frame on the wall of our together house! Tell me how do things go with our money? I still cannot believe in such a huge luck! I appreciate your understanding and your willingness to support me in claiming the prize. However, I must clarify that according to the rules of the lottery, the ticket holder is the rightful recipient of the prize. As you mentioned, each ticket is linked to the owner's email address, and it is against the lottery's regulations to transfer the prize to another person. Therefore, I will need to proceed with claiming the prize myself. Rest assured that I will not forget about you, and we can discuss how we can mutually benefit from this win once I have received the winnings. Thank you for your understanding, and I will keep you informed of any updates regarding the prize.
Sorry, I must finish my answer now. Have a good day! I hope to hear news about our money! Kisses for my dear b . Yours Suzie.
P.S. Passionate kisses.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Previous

Return to Romance scams.