Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

sawadogodrsamuel@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

sawadogodrsamuel@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Apr 08, 2024 2:18 pm

Scammer's email address.: sawadogodrsamuel@gmail.com

Content of the email.: Hello, Good Day
Hi My name is Samuel Sawadogo, I am a banker in BANK OF AFRICA in Burkina Faso I want to transfer an abandoned US$19.2 Million to your Bank account.

I am requesting for your urgent assistance to collaborate with you to move the balance sum of US$19.2 Million US Dollars and 950kg of Gold
bars, this is a very genuine business that need full concentration, corporation and transparency between the both of us and I agreed to share the funds and Gold bars with you in ratio of %50 %50,And also acknowledge receipt of this message in acceptance of my mutual business endeavor by furnishing me with the following
country. Kindly reply me so i can inform you the full details for the claims and the ratio Anticipating your good response to actualized this dream comes true

Your full name:
your country:
Phone number:
best Regards
Dr Samuel Sawadogo
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: sawadogodrsamuel@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Apr 15, 2024 7:06 pm

Scammer's email address.: samuel.sawadogo@myself.com

Content of the email.: Dear Friend,

Thank you for your response regarding my business proposal.Due to the fact that we do not know each other but I believe that we can trust each other if we have a mutual understanding between us because Trust and understanding are the only key for every successful partnership.

To the best of my knowledge, a million miles starts with one step and I believe that what joins two partners together are trust, understanding and sincerity of the heart.I have the belief that this transaction will bring us together and we shall meet each other in no distant time.

Please I want you to keep this as confidential and never discuss with anybody in your country or even in the bank because our bank has correspondence all over the word, You know i am still working with the bank and don’t want anything to bring any disrespect to my official integrity before my retirement from service as our bank Directors will not be aware that i will be serving you as an insider here by furnishing you with vital information as well as necessary documents for this claim.

You should not worry or be afraid of anything as these funds have no link to any Drug,money laundering ,terrorism etc but are inheritance funds to be approved in your names and transfer to any of your bank accounts worldwide with success.

Here below the application form to fill and forward to our bank email address below for onward processing and subsequent transfer.

Inform me once you send it for me to follow up.As the applying beneficiary you are required to send your details to our bank yourself so that the bank Directors will acknowledge you as the beneficiary and approve and transfer funds to you.

We need to be fast in the completion of this good transaction .

Our bank email address is : ( boabank.org@financier.com )

Thank you and I will be waiting for update.

Dr.Samuel
My whatsAPP number is +226 51 33 80 13
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ATTN: DR .LASSINE DIAWARA
FOREIGN REMITTANCE DIRECTOR,
GROUP BANK OF AFRICA (BOA)
OUAGADOUGOU, BURKINA FASO
TEL/FAX: +226-77 55 91 03
Email: boabank.org@financier.com

Sir,

APPLICATION FOR THE RELEASE AND SUBSEQUENT TRANSFER OF MY INHERITANCE FUNDS OF US ($19.2 MILLION USD FROM ACCOUNT NUMBER BOA/BF 100450/05BF/ AND 950 KG OF GOLD IN DEPOSIT.

I am applying for the release and transfer of my inheritance fund deposited with your Bank, As the next of kin to your deceased customer Late Mr Moises Saba Masri A mexican business magnate I hereby apply for the release and transfer of his fund deposit with your Bank valued $19.2Million US Dollars).

I discovered the said account details in my late Business Partner’s office, and as his next of kin I humbly appeal to your esteemed office to release and transfer these funds into my nominated receiving bank account details stated below:

1) Full Name :
2) Bank Name :
3) Bank Address:
4) Your Phone Number:
5) Bank Account Number:
6) Swift Code:
7) Receiving Country:
8) E – Mail :
9) Your Profession:
10) Your Age:

I shall appreciate your prompt attention to this application as I solemnly promise to abide by all your protocol and transactional requirements

Yours sincerely,

-----------------------------------------
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.