Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

nasimmrsvivian54@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

nasimmrsvivian54@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Apr 08, 2024 1:43 pm

Next of Kin Scam:

Dear GOOD NEWS'

My name is Bar. Mathew James, a personal attorney to Late Engr Cook, a national of your country who died 2010 in an accident here in London. an Oil consultant with the British Petroleum Corporation. he made a numbered time(Fixed)Deposit for twelve calendar months, valued at US$25,000,000.00 (Twenty five Million,United states dollars).

After several unsuccessful attempts,I decided to search through the Internet in the hope of locating a member of his family but to no avail, hence I contacted you.

I'm contacting you to assist in repatriating the money and property left behind before they get confiscated or declared unserviceable by the bank where my client lodged these huge deposits.Particularly,the bank where the deceased had an account valued at about US$25,000,000.00 (Twenty five Million,united states dollars)Consequently, the bank issued me a notice to provide the next of kin or have his account confiscated within a short time.Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for over some years now.

I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin of the deceased since you share the same Name so that the processing of the account valued at US$25,000,000.00 can be paid to you for both of us to share the funds; 55%me and 45% to you, while 5% should be for expenses or tax as your government may require.

With your Cooperation and assistance I will secure all necessary legal documents that can be used to back up the claim in your favour. All I require is your honest/Sincere cooperation to enable us see this deal through.I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law.

Please get in touch with me through my private email to enable us to discuss further and thanks for your understanding with my proposal.
Your Mobile Telephone and Fax, your full name, your contact address,
your Age, Occupation and Sex

Thanks for your kind cooperation
Attorney Mathew James London UK

Header:

Received: from 10.196.241.214
Return-Path: <mrsmarygeorge2@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.215.180]
Reply-To: nasimmrsvivian54@gmail.com
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2024 10:19:59 +0100
Message-ID: <CAH4R91Fi9i_x=eO1zeg_B9YdbeBpKAoaAJwDP8JHyWHZCtfKZw@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Dear GOOD NEWS'
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.