Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

byronclarkks@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

byronclarkks@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Apr 02, 2024 8:08 pm

Next of Kin Scam:

Dear Sir,

I am a retired investment adviser and a wealth manager based in Cape Town.

It may surprise you to receive this letter from me since there has been no previous correspondence between us. A family Lawyer based in Stellenbosch called to tell me that there are unclaimed funds held by His deceased client at Old Mutual Bank.

The policy holder has the same surname as yours who owns an Energy company in South Africa. She died 14 years ago and after her death no one has come forward for the claim and all our efforts to locate her relatives have proved unsuccessful.

Reply to me for more details.

Best regards,

Byron Clark

Header:

Received: from 10.217.137.18
Return-Path: <byronclarkks@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.208.43]
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2024 18:52:20 +0200
Message-ID: <CAGnLnjcw4uOsS+tSdA2-xxoJLsTkbmFFiPAfLx1dcXumMRaM-w@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Advisory Letter
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

byronclarkks@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Apr 03, 2024 6:19 pm

Dear

I received your email, I really appreciate your feedback.

Nevertheless, the main objective is for us to take advantage of the opportunity and claim the fund for a joint venture since the effort to trace any member of her family has been unsuccessful for over a decade. During my discussion with the lawyer he made it clear that what matters most is to get a reliable and trustworthy person that we can present to the financial institution as the relative of the deceased irrespective of the country of origin or surname. With the help of an insider we are 100% positive that the deceased funds will be transferred to any surviving next of kin. The amount available for claim is $15.8 Million and we have put every strategic plan in place to finalize the claim within two weeks.

However, for the fund to be released to a third party outside beneficiary status or official kinship outside the contents of the bank policy documents, legalization process consisting of Stamp Duty Assessment and Affidavit Oath respectively. Which must be registered here in South Africa and under direct supervision of Johannesburg High Court, with which I will attach the necessary forms in my next email.

This project is 100% legal and genuine so if you would come on board, send your particulars including your full names as it is written on your identity documents, physical address and private mobile number for us to start processing the claim.

Yours sincerely,

Byron Clark
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

byronclarkks@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Apr 04, 2024 6:41 pm

Dear

Thank you for your email, it is well noted.

The fund can be claimed through legalization process involving Stamp Duty Assessment and Affidavit Oath in the High Court. To start the process will require us to make a submission in the justice department and to the bank with your personal details as the surviving next of kin of the deceased.

Yours sincerely,

Byron Clark
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

byronclarkks@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Apr 05, 2024 6:22 pm

Dear ,

The lawyer that will be representing you will first make submission in the Justice department and the bank separately on your behalf in terms of the legal process after which the bank will then contact you prior to the fund disbursement to you as the surviving next of kin to the deceased. On the other hand, Advocate Lawrence T. Mbedzi will start the legal process as soon as I receive your personal information.

Yours sincerely,

Byron Clark
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

byronclarkks@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:20 pm

Dear

I acknowledge the receipt of your personal information and I want to thank you immensely for your interest in this project. I know you are a bit undecided but be rest assured it is all with good intentions.

Every aspect of this transaction will be transparent, processed legally, and will abide by international monetary processes to accord hitch-free transfer of funds into any of your designated bank account(s). We will be working with a very good lawyer friend of mine who I have fully assigned to undertake all the processes, following my precise instructions to the letter in anticipation of final payment release instruction to the bank for payment to you as the next of kin. Already I have forwarded your details to him to commence the legal process by Monday.

I need you to assure us that you will not betray this trust and will be dedicated to working with me until the full accomplishment of this transfer project which is approximately to last for 2 weeks only to get this deal completed. All the modalities to give this transaction a legal backing in order not to contradict the laws of your country and my own country, now and in the future, have been perfected.

Thank you very much as I look forward to a long lasting business/personal relationship with you.

Yours sincerely,

Byron Clark
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

byronclarkks@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Apr 08, 2024 6:34 pm

Dear

Thank you for your promise and assurance.

The lawyer will communicate with you hopefully before the end of today.

Yours sincerely,

Byron Clark
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

lawrence.mbedzi@havengalawfirm.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Apr 09, 2024 7:08 pm

8th April 2024

Attn:

CONFIDENTIAL LEGAL E-MAIL MESSAGE

Greetings and trusting you are well indeed. I have been instructed by Ms. Francisca Millar to include you in the probate. To begin with this process, may I first warn you firsthand this transaction would require your time and unreserved cooperation to achieve a successful inclusion of your good self accordingly. First and foremost, there is a need for me to register your name and information under the probate legalities, prior to drafting a Legal Addendum for your inclusion into the Probate as required by law.

Once the registration legalities have been concluded, you would be given a personal identification for accessibility to the secured facility holding the existing Will to enable your inclusion as a legal addendum. This legal addendum would be holding and binding by law without limitations in any court of law. In furtherance to preparing for the legal addendum, the following information is required below:

Complete Name: ................................................................................................

Day and Night Telephone Numbers: ...........................................................................

Company: .....................................................................................

Position: ..............................................................................................

Address 1: ............................................................................................

Address 2: ...................................................................................................

State/Province: .....................................................................................................

Post code / Zip code: ...................................................................................................

Country: ...........................................................................................

E-mail: ............................................................................................

Date of Birth: ..................................................................................

Sex: {Male/Female}: .....................................................................................................

Marital Status: ...............................................................................................

Next of Kin: ...................................................................................

Relationship: ...............................................................................

ID/Passport No: ......................................................................................................

Do ensure to provide the true and precise information on the form because errors or mistakes would not be accepted during
the uploading process and send the completed information via email: lawrence.mbedzi@havengalawfirm.com respectively. Further directives regarding the legality process would be presented to you upon receipt of the requested aforementioned information contained in this email. Kindly take care to fill out the requirements carefully and supply the information as required in blank areas.
Thank you and God Bless

Regards,
Thifhindulwi Mbedzi
Legal Representative
Havenga Law firm

Header:

Return-Path: <lawrence.mbedzi@havengalawfirm.com>
Received: from sonic.gate.mail.ne1.yahoo.com by sonic304.consmr.mail.ir2.yahoo.com with HTTP;
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2024 19:02:53 +0000 (UTC)
From: Havenga Law Firm <lawrence.mbedzi@havengalawfirm.com>
Rep
Message-ID: <908657516.9934697.1712602973292@mail.yahoo.com>
Subject: Attn:

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

byronclarkks@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Apr 09, 2024 7:16 pm

Dear

The name of the lawyer friend from Stellenbosch is Carissa Martinez.
The accredited attorney from the bank is Lawrence Thifhindulwi Mbedzi.

Yours sincerely,

Byron Clark

Dear

I was told that the accredited lawyer has been trying to reach you on the phone but could not get through to you.
Please try and reach out to him, thank you.

Yours sincerely,

Byron Clark
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

byronclarkks@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:15 pm

Dear

Thank you for your prompt response.

I know you are quite a busy man but I will suggest you focus on this project 100% as you may know in less than 2 weeks period we will conclude. Therefore, try keep your telephone close so that the lawyer can get through to you anytime. Also the bank will certainly speak to you on the phone before crediting the fund into your bank account so it is very necessary to be in constant communication with the lawyer for guidelines towards the claim.

Yours sincerely,

Byron Clark
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: havengalawfirm.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu May 23, 2024 8:30 pm

The scammers impersonate a real law company active in South Africa, Azar & Havenga Attorneys.

The fake law office claims to be Havenga Law Firm.

From the fake lawyer website:

Since its inception in 2010, Havenga Law Firm (Havenga Law Firm) has grown to become the leading real Law firm in South Africa. Havenga Law Firm has helped thoSouth Africands of people. Resulted in over $600 million worth of real estate transactions.

Contact details:

286 Fox Street, City and Suburban,
Johannesburg, 2107, South Africa
enquiry@havengalawfirm.com

Entry in the aa419 database of fraudulent websites: https://db.aa419.org/fakebanksview.php?key=167105

From the domain name registration:

Domain Name: havengalawfirm.com
Updated Date: 2024-01-02
Creation Date: 2024-01-02
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2025-01-02
Registrar: COSMOTOWN, INC.

Registrant Organization:
Registrant State/Province: ca
Registrant Country: US

This is what the fake lawyer website looks like:

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.