Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

stephendennison624@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

stephendennison624@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Mar 29, 2024 11:39 pm

Next of kin scam.

ATKIN ROOMS
1 Atkin Building, Gray's Inn, London WC1R 5AT
United Kingdom

Date: 03/29/2024

I am attorney Stephen Dennison, corporate and legal claims expert, I am a partner at Atkin Chambers. (Lolar)

I am contacting you regarding a client who died in a car accident on the Madrid motorway in March 2005, he was a prominent client of mine. He happens to share the same LAST NAME with you and before his death my client deposited ($22 million) in Commonwealth Bank documentation regarding these transactions indicates that claims can only be made by his relative or a member of his family. UNFORTUNATELY, he had no will at the time of his death.

All efforts have revealed no connection to any of his family members. However, the new European inheritance/claims/funds law indicates a period during which such claims could be tolerated. The financial institution has mandated me to present the next of kin or a relative who will claim the funds and failure to respond to this ultimatum would legally allow the financial institution to declare these funds to the federal government's treasury account in as unclaimed funds (LACK OF REPLACEMENT).

My colleague has put in place all the necessary requirements regarding the release of these funds and I intend to present this opportunity to you as a beneficiary. Please note that I am legally equipped with all necessary disclosure documentation regarding this fund.

Upon your ACCEPTANCE decision, I will process the release of those funds in your possession; you would be entitled to 50% of said funds and 50% for me. For security reasons, I have decided not to add more information in this letter, but as soon as you contact me, I will be able to inform you on how this could be concluded. For reasons of time difference and confidentiality, I strongly advise you to contact me first by e-mail"

It was my wish to have an investment outside of my country, so this is an opportunity for me to invest my share of these funds in your country.

In conclusion, it is my concern to require your ultimate cooperation of HONESTY and CONFIDENTIALITY to enable us to complete this transaction. I WARRANT that this process will be performed under a lawful arrangement that will legally protect you from any violation of the law.

Be blessed as I await your prompt response.

Stephen Dennison

Header:

Return-Path: <lolarsmith002@gmail.com>
Reply-To: stephendennison624@gmail.com
From: "Smith (Atkin Chambers.)" <lolarsmith002@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2024 16:41:13 +0100
Message-ID: <CALms1ndmScuUjE=_W+g00NeJhv=QmK35WrAh2JQAnBo9pPRKww@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Attention
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.