Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

inforparcia@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

inforparcia@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:45 pm

Money transfer scam.

Dear Sir/ Madam,
I am representing a small group of investors from Pretoria, who are interested in overseas investment in your country, involving large volume of funds, for which they seek a participant as their overseas representative.
The civil service regulations here prohibits them from getting involved in private business, while under government employment, hence this proposal to you, in view of your impressive profile. If you feel disposed towards the solicited role, please indicate by prompt response, so that I may provide you further details of the transaction, and also let you know what will be coming to you as remuneration.
Given the fact that my associates have relatively only academic knowledge of your country, you should therefore have a basic expectation of the kind of role that will also be required of you, after the funds transfer has been done. Bear in mind however, that this is a legitimate transaction, and the only reason why strict privacy is advised, is as a result of restrictions of the civil service laws in here.
I look forward to your prompt response. Please reply here inforparcia@gmail.com
Yours Truly,
Parcia

Header:

Return-Path: <inforaparcia@gmail.com>
Reply-To: inforparcia@gmail.com
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2024 20:05:50 +0100
Message-ID: <CAMbe+x22M7O9W_a3=E0RjbTfxDErArWWWvkd9xDL0W=dkyKDLQ@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Dear Sir/ Madam
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

inforparcia@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Mar 30, 2024 7:01 pm

ATTN:

This is to acknowledge receipt of your response to my proposal, and to give you further details of what we seek to accomplish. I appreciate that you may have other projects, but you can trust that ours is not something that will be very demanding as you assume.

The people I represent are still serving civil servants, and according to the civil service regulation here in Pretoria, they are prohibited from being engaged in private business while under government employment, nor can they operate business accounts. This therefore explains the need for a foreigner to be engaged in partnership with them. Be rest assured that no aspect of your dealing with us shall expose you to a breach of the laws in your country.

In order to contact you, I engaged in a professional search, with specific parameters in mind, which included country of origin, age, academic background as well as social demographic elements. The search gave me four options. You are the first I have contacted, but with the intention that if you prove to be a willing and dependable partner, we will do the transaction together. Otherwise, I shall seek my pastures elsewhere.

The proposed investment profile is valued at the equivalent of US$25,000,000.

However, prior to initiating the actual procedures, it is important that we sign a Memorandum Of Understanding (M. O. U.) between us, which will be a document that will regulate our relationship with each other, particularly after the funds have been transferred into your custody. The document will acknowledge you as our Funds Manager by virtue of your maintaining temporary custody of the funds on our behalf, for investment in your country. The provisions of the M.O.U. will indicate that it is for your service that 20% of the funds are coming to you as remuneration. By that arrangement, only 20% of the total funds shall be subject to local taxes in your country. But between us, the burden of payment of that tax shall be redistributed among us in proportion to the percentage pattern of sharing the funds. In any case, I hope this compensation of 20% of the principal funds is acceptable to you.

After the funds have been transferred unto your custody, the investment areas we will be involved with shall also be based on mutual interest. Given the fact that you would be needed to guide us based on your better knowledge of the existing investment environment over there, we shall ultimately work out terms and schedule for engagement in particular areas of interest.

Considering the civil service restrictions as described above, it is important that I mention the need for privacy on the subject. Exposure at this time will be contrary to our interest. So I will encourage you to keep all aspects of this transaction to yourself, as you never know that anyone will betray you until they do.

I presume that further questions may arise as you read this mail, I will appreciate that we address them now. Otherwise, in my next email correspondence, I shall send you a draft copy of the M.O.U. for your perusal. If you feel comfortable with the terms, then we shall adopt them. The essence of this arrangement is that whatever we shall be adopting as binding terms of engagement between us shall be based on mutual consent.

Please use this email address to communicate with me in response to this message, and until I hear from you, my warm regards go to you and your family.

Parcia

Header:

Return-Path: <inforparcia@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
Reply-To: inforparcia@gmail.com
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2024 22:56:11 +0100
Message-ID: <CACJXHnWKhmb4hYtZhfJ1geh9JKtw-J1D8vSKrw=Y_NNsXNt_ow@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Dear Sir/ Madam
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

inforparcia@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Apr 01, 2024 7:32 pm

ATTN.:

Once again, I thank you for your response to my last email message, and I hope that this one meets you in good health.
For purposes of clarification, this proposal is to you in an individual capacity. So if the proposal is at variance with the scope of your company's business, you can be more adaptable as a person for the purpose.

After reading your last correspondence, I look forward with cautious optimism that this transaction will be a good foundation for a long-lasting relationship between us that will blossom for our eternal and mutual good. So in light of these comments, let me briefly tell you about myself and the safeguards I want to be associated with this endeavor.

About Myself:
I was born into a large family during the apartheid government. My father was a miner, while my mother was a petty trader. My father passed away when I was 8 years old, and it was a struggle for my mother to cater for six children alone, a struggle that hampered my prospects of higher education. I ended up schooling and working from an early age, and ultimately joined the civil service. I have worked at the Pretoria Development Council for over 2 decades and have been head of the Program Management Department for 5 years in our Pretoria North West office. I am married and have 2 children, one 34 years and the other 32 years. I was born on the 11th of January, 1956 and I have been married for 35 years which sometimes seems to me like yesterday.

I am not a wealthy individual due to the economic prospects here, where there was harsh marginalization. So I have worked and worked all my life with little or nothing to show for it hence I want to take this advantage before I retire next year. I have a very lovely family whom I want to be able to afford a good life just as I intend to live in the US for some years when I retire. So I will never do anything to get me or you into any trouble. This is a little about myself but can tell you more if you ask specific details. If we come to an agreement on this proposed partnership, I will give details to a local associate and he will inform me precisely when the documents will be ready and once documents are ready, then it will be time to conclude our business and make the transfer.

The role required of you is not as difficult as you may be apprehensive of. It is something we can go over as partners and friends. But my plan is that after the funds have been transferred to your custody, I shall travel to meet with you in Country, prior to starting any investments.

About The Transaction:
Just to give you a brief form of introduction, the funds involved are Twenty Five Million United States Dollars. The civil servants involved are all members of the committee in charge of awarding construction contracts in Pretoria to foreign businesses, and they determine the financial value of projects as well as the project components based on information presented to the Municipal government. So over time they actually did inflate and assign the real cost of a particular project. Usually, disbursement of project funds to foreign based interests are done instalmentally, except when certain provisions of the project require otherwise. So in this particular case, the declared cost of the project was US$ 380,000,000:00, while actual execution cost to the contractor was US$355,000,000:00. The original company that handled the project, has been paid off, to the tune of the exact cost of the job executed. So it is the excess, amounting to US$25,000,000:00 that we intend to appropriate as our own private business, using you as the foreign based beneficiary.

Please take note that there is no categorical illegality here, as the project consultancy component of the contract was actually performed by my colleagues. Our constraint is just due to the fact that the authorities prefer to exploit civil servants and professionals, whereas if the same job was executed by a foreigner, they will pay significantly higher. Meanwhile, the politicians have their own way of personal enrichment that we cannot do anything about. Our collective and disciplined commitment to our own futures has therefore been the motivation for this deal, hence the need to present someone else (a foreigner) to receive the compensation on our behalf. That is the only way to beat the limiting regulation against us.

It is already officially stated that an overseas based company delivered consultancy service for the project, and if it is agreed between you and us that we can engage you for our purpose, you will be presented as having played the consultancy role, for which the sum of US$25,000,000:00 is due to you. The responsibility for the preliminary paperwork and related matters will be ours, and it will take us between 8 to 12 days to accomplish, before final disbursement of funds to you.

Between my colleagues and I, we have agreed that at the completion of the exercise, your remuneration will be 20% of the total funds transferred. I hope this is acceptable to you, as I personally know this to be a generous offer.

The method of disbursement to you would definitely be through offshore accounts, which you can retain for a while. This eliminates the fear that your bank or your country will be alerted for money-laundering or any form of impropriety as you expressed in your mail.

However, prior to initiating the actual procedures, it is important that we sign a Memorandum Of Understanding (M. O. U.) between us, which will be a document that will regulate our relationship with each other, particularly after the funds have been transferred into your custody. The document will acknowledge you as our Funds Manager by virtue of your maintaining temporary custody of the funds on our behalf, for investment in your country. The provisions of the M.O.U will indicate that it is for your service that 20% of the funds are coming to you as remuneration. By that arrangement, only 20% of the total funds shall be subject to local taxes in your country. But between us, the burden of payment of that tax shall be redistributed among us in proportion to the percentage pattern of sharing the funds. Please kindly furnish me with the details viz: your full name, your current address, occupation, direct whatsapp number, marital status, photograph or passport to notify you . This information will help us in drafting an M.O.U agreement that will guide us in this transaction.

Please read through carefully. If the terms are acceptable to you, we may sign it, and get the project started, as it is something we intend to complete within a defined time frame, given the nature of the country in which we live.

I am happy we are doing this together and I look forward to the success of our business. I believe in destiny and this has brought both of us together for the purpose of sharing business together.

Regards,

Parcia
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

inforparcia@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Apr 11, 2024 7:23 pm

Good morning ,
Am very sorry for my late response due to business seminal we went but am back to the base now. Please kindly send me your full details for the drafting of agreement that will guide us in this transaction.

I await your response.
Parcia
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

inforparcia@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Apr 20, 2024 6:09 pm

Attn:

However, prior to initiating the actual procedures, it is important that we sign a Memorandum Of Understanding (M. O. U.) between us, which will be a document that will regulate our relationship with each other, particularly after the funds have been transferred into your custody. The document will acknowledge you as our Funds Manager by virtue of your maintaining temporary custody of the funds on our behalf, for investment in your country. The provisions of the M.O.U. will indicate that it is for your service that 20% of the funds are coming to you as remuneration. By that arrangement, only 20% of the total funds shall be subject to local taxes in your country. But between us, the burden of payment of that tax shall be redistributed among us in proportion to the percentage pattern of sharing the funds.

I have attached herewith, a draft copy of the M.O.U. for your perusal. Please read through carefully. If the terms are acceptable to you, we may sign it, and get the project started, as it is something we intend to complete within a defined time frame, given the nature of the country in which we live.

I am happy we are doing this together and I look forward to the success of our business. I believe in destiny and this has brought both of us together for the purpose of sharing business together.

Regards,

Parcia Garcia

Text from the attached Docx file:

THIS MEMORANDUM OF UNDERSTANDING

Dated This 20th Day of April, 2024

BETWEEN

Mr. Parcia Garcia.

By the provisions of this Memorandum of Understanding between
Mr. Parcia Garcia of No 20 Pretoria Street South Africa,
(Hereinafter referred to as the Investor) and
(Hereinafter referred to as the Funds Manager), signed on the 20 th
Day of April, 2024, we the undersigned hereby covenant as
follows:
(1) The Investor (representing a business interest group made up
of local associates) desires to engage the services of the Funds
Manager who’s residential and business background spans By
geographic location.

(2) That the association between the Investor and the Funds
Manager shall be regulated by the provisions of this
Memorandum of Understanding.
THIS LEGAL UNDERTAKING BETWEEN BOTH PARTIES
WITNESSETH AS STATED HEREIN:
(i) The Funds Manager shall in executing his services to the best
of his ability, act as a lawful representative of the Investor;
consequent upon which he shall be entitled to remuneration for
his services, amounting to 20% of the investment funds
(Investment funds being US$25,000,000. This remuneration shall
be paid simultaneously with the investment fund being deposited
into custody of the Funds Manager.
(ii) All out of pocket expenses made by the Funds Manager
pursuant to the execution of her services on behalf of the Investor
or his group, shall be reimbursed in full by the Investor. All such
expenses shall be deducted from the principal sum, and shall
ultimately be the responsibility of the Investor.
(iii) Upon mutual consent, the Investor can engage the Funds
Manager to undertake any and different projects, endeavors and
initiatives on behalf of the Investor, funding of which shall be from
principal sum deposited under custody of the Funds Manager.
(iv) Termination of this agreement shall be upon the completion
of agreed services and undertaking by the Funds Manager, based
on terms consented to by both parties.
(v) This Memorandum of Understanding binds both parties to a
mutual &quot;non-disclosure&quot; clause, by implication of which none of
the consenting parties shall disclose aspects of the undertaking to
a third party without consent of the other.

(vi) Whereas the provisions of this Memorandum of understanding
remains binding upon both parties, the Investor shall not be
responsible for fringe benefits to the Funds Manager or any of his
employees. Such fringe benefits include, but are not limited to:
paid vacations, health benefits, leave bonus and other
employment benefits borne by Funds Manager in respect of his
employees.
(vii) The obligations of the Funds Manager emanating from this
Memorandum of Understanding cannot be transferred to another
party, without the mutual consent of the Investor and Funds
Manager.
(viii) The confidentiality requirement of this Memorandum of
Understanding shall remain after termination of this contractual
agreement.
(ix) Any requirement for modification of this Memorandum of
Understanding shall be based on mutual consent of both parties,
and shall be made in writing. All notices to this effect shall be
deemed delivered when assigned through electronic mail by
either party.
(x) That both parties shall abide by the provisions of this
Memorandum of Understanding, unless a waiver, amendment or
limitation consented by both parties has been introduced.
(xi) Failure by any of the parties to abide by any of the provisions
set forth by this Memorandum of Understanding shall be deemed
a significant breach of agreement.
(xii) This Memorandum of Understanding shall abide by
International Statutes as prescribed by the International Court at
The Hague and contractual laws as prescribed by International
Chamber of Commerce.

The parties have set their hands and seals on the date first
above written.

Signed, Sealed and Delivered by the within-named Investor,
Name: Mr. Parcia Garcia.
Address: No 20 Pretoria Street South Africa
Signature:

Signed, Sealed and Delivered by the within-named Funds
Manager,
Name:
Address:
Signature:
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

inforparcia@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Apr 21, 2024 6:31 pm

but it's on Microsoft Word . any way send email and sign so that we can proceed ahead.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

inforparcia@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Apr 22, 2024 7:21 pm

Is like you are not serious in this transaction kindly quit since you cannot sign the M O U that will guide us in this transaction
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.