Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

alikeanthony76@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

alikeanthony76@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:08 am

Money Transfer Scam:

Hello Dear,

I am Anthony Alike, a business consultant attorney for the late Nigerian banker and businessman, Mr. Herbert Onyewumbu Wigwe. He held the positions of CEO and group managing director of the consumer loan company Access Holdings PLC. One of Nigeria's top five banks, Access Holdings Plc. is a well-known international financial services business that provides commercial banking, lending, payment, insurance, and asset management services. who perished on Friday, February 9, 2024, in a helicopter crash in California, United States, along with his wife, Mrs. Chizoba, and their son, Chizi.

For verification go https:/ /www.youtube.com/watch?v=SnRlLDvxd-I

The loss was deeply a painful experience for me as his private business lawyer, but it becomes even more heartbreaking when a couple passes away with their son. May their souls rest in peace. Amen. For me, as his private business lawyer, the loss was extremely sad, but it is even more devastating when a couple dies while their son is still alive. I hope their souls are at peace. Thank you.

In my capacity as his private business attorney, I am honored to have been a major player in the successful conclusion of a US$25 million commercial transaction with the late Mr. Herbert Wigwe. Despite the regrettable news of the Late Mr. Herbert Wigwe's passing, we must pay tribute to him by making sure this transaction is completed. As his business partner, you are qualified to receive the funds immediately.

Finally, the bank's request that a business partner share in the outstanding US$25 million contract with the late Mr. Herbert Wigwe is a compelling offer. But pursuing this collaboration calls upon

Full Name:
Address:
Phone No/Whatsapp
Nationality:
Date of Birth:
Marital Status:

This will assist me in preparing a thorough legal agreement to shift beneficiary status in your favor as his company partner, as I am his private business lawyer. There is no risk involved on your part because I will take care of everything.

I will give you a thorough explanation of the subject at hand when you respond. My goal is to make sure you are fully informed and comprehend everything. I hope to allay your worries, supply you with the information you need, and give you a detailed understanding of the topic by providing you with all the facts.

Kind Regards,

Anthony Alike
Business Consultant Lawyer
Email: alikeanthony76@gmail.com

Header:

Received: from 10.217.137.18
Return-Path: <mrsstellacollins01@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.160.176]
Reply-To: alikeanthony76@gmail.com
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2024 01:11:59 -0700
Message-ID: <CALwir+WsVsWF-1gTE7oB63qMb2xunEHVWB-ELiyDEUg7Anm8XA@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Hello Dear,
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.