Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

petrusjaroslav@zohomail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

petrusjaroslav@zohomail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:36 pm

Scammer's email address.: petrusjaroslav@zohomail.com

Content of the email.: Dear xxx,

Thanks for your interest in the proposed transaction. My principal is Polina Yumasheva, who was married to the Russian Oligarch Oleg Deripaska. I will inform her about your response and willingness to work with us.

First, it is very imperative i assure you that this transaction is 100% risk free, because everything will be done discreetly, seamlessly and with the full cooperation of the company where funds are presently deposited. All the necessary documentation will be provided at every stage of the transaction, even to your bank where funds will be transferred to you, to avoid questions from them. We have up to $200 Million United States dollars that is ready to be disbursed for investment. You will be entitled to 30% of every amount you can receive and invest on behalf of my principal.

However, the procedure to accomplish this transaction is carefully enumerated as follows:

1.You will first be required to give me all you detail.

a. Full Names and Address

b. Company name and address

c. Telephone numbers. (most communications will be done by email) for security reasons.

This will enable me to do a due diligence to establish your capability to receive the funds in question and also suggest the amount you can conveniently handle to avoid raising questions from your bank.

2.A non-disclosure agreement will be signed by both parties to protect us now and in the future and valid copies of identity exchanged.

3.After the agreement i will introduce you formally to the company in Europe, where the funds are presently deposited. Please note that this company only deal will high net individuals and companies strictly on recommendation. All their activities are very discreet and confidential. The company will discuss all the details on the procedure to follow carefully with them to finally transfer the funds to your bank wherever you chose. Also note that all documents to enable you receive the funds will be supplied by us and all proper documentation to prove to your bank that funds are legally transferred to you will also be provided.

4.Agreements on the final amount you will receive and stating your percentage as compensation to receive the funds and all other terms of investment for a long term will also be signed by both parties.

5.Please also be informed that this procedure stated above will not take more than two weeks to complete if we handle this swiftly.

I will await further response from you and looking forward to having a very fruitful transaction with you.

Regards,

Jaroslav.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: petrusjaroslav@zohomail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:37 pm

Scammer's email address.: petrusjaroslav@zohomail.com

Content of the email.: Dear xxx,

It is so good to hear from you again with all the required details, First note that this fund is presently in a bank in Western Europe, all we want is a reputable person/company to receive it and invest it in your country or anywhere you might decide. Please note that the process through the bank to make you the receiver can be completed within the next two weeks if we work together smoothly on a daily basis.

The next step is to sign an NDA to protect both parties and this will also give Polina enough confidence to give you all the required information about the funds. I will prepare and send a copy of the NDA to Polina, she will sign it and return it to me. I will send a copy to you by tomorrow as soon as she signs. Note that the NDA agreement is just a formality to protect my principal from being exposed on your side, this will give her the confidence to deal with you by revealing all information concerning location of the funds and all other details. This is to show that it is very important we keep this very confidential. This does not need to be handled by your attorney, but just you and my principal.

After the NDA is signed by both parties, we will introduce you to the bank as the receiver of the funds who will approve the transfer of funds to you. You might be required to travel to the bank to open an account and complete the process of transfer to your account. A financial consultant will be assigned to guide you through this process to avoid any mistakes. Please confirm if you can travel at a short notice if you are required to go to the bank in Europe to complete the final release process to receive the funds. Please note that your physical presence is very imperative to close a business of this nature. All we require is your maximum cooperation and sincerity of purpose to accomplish this task and get the funds transferred to you successfully for final investment.

Thanks for your cooperation, while i await your response.

Regards,

Petrus Jaroslav.

Sent using [{0}]Zoho Mail
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.