Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

georgievakristalina299@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

georgievakristalina299@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Mar 26, 2024 8:09 pm

From The Desk of Ms.Kristalina Georgieva,
IMF Managing Director ( International Monetary Fund)

Approved: 052 -111RK2023
PAYMENT REFERENCE NUMBER: CO19/8901.
TRANSFER APPROVAL NUMBER:PLMB /114/FST/01-07- USA/2023

Subject: IMF COMPENSATION PAYMENT OF $1,750,000.00 VIA Intl. CERTIFIED BANK DRAFT

Greetings to you.

This is to inform you that the International Monetary Fund [IMF] and the United Nations [UN] and the European Union (EU) are compensating all the scammed victims $1,750,000.00 United States Dollars.

Your name and email address was mentioned to the United States Secret Service by one of the Scammers who was arrested.

Meanwhile this Compensation department has been mandated by the IMF and the United Nations to transfer your compensation funds to you through Intl. Certified bank Draft which is 100 % Guarantee for payment to you as one of the scammed victim.

Furthermore we advise you to stop any further communication with any other person(s) or office(s) concerning any transaction that you might have lost your hard earned money to avoid losing more money to other group of scammers who are on the FBI wanted list and are still on the run and for this reason we want to warn you not to communicate or duplicate this message to anyone for any reason whatsoever as the United States Secret Service are already on the trace for the other criminals.

You are hereby advised to get me as soon as possible to enable us to release your compensation fund within 24 working banking hours.

Anticipating your urgent cooperation in order to receive your payment.

Yours sincerely,
MS. Kristalina Georgieva. (Managing Director)
International Monetary Fund
Email: georgievakristalina299@gmail.com

Header:

Return-Path: <feluwadanjumalugudum@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
Reply-To: georgievakristalina299@gmail.com
From: "MS. Kristalina Georgieva" <feluwadanjumalugudum@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2024 14:03:36 +0100
Message-ID: <CAORq3Q+Zvc7AqqUwfhK+JJNd8S7C3zC14x+iO4_WDkLRoCGOCg@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: From The Desk of Ms.Kristalina Georgieva,
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: georgievakristalina299@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Mar 27, 2024 3:40 pm

Scammer's email address.: georgievakristalina299@gmail.com
Content of the email.: From The Desk of Ms.Kristalina Georgieva,
IMF Managing Director ( International Monetary Fund)

IMF/EU/UN/ Approved: 052 -111RK2023

PAYMENT REFERENCE NUMBER: CO19/8901.

TRANSFER APPROVAL NUMBER:PLMB /114/FST/01-07- USA/2023

Subject: COMPENSATION FUND VALUED US$1,750,000.00 APPROVED BY IMF/EU/ UN.

Greetings to you.

This is to inform you that i receive your email message and i wish to inform you the good news that your COMPENSATION PAYMENT OF $1,750,000.00 have been Approved with IMF/EU/UN Approved: 052 -111RK2023 and it will be transfer into your account as soon as you contact our paying bank with the contact information stated below:

You are hereby advised to contact our paying bank (Pacific Loan Mortgage Bank ) to receive your Compensation Fund into your account without further delay.

Here is the contact informations of our paying bank below:

Pacific Loan Mortgage Bank
Address: 100 Indiana Ave NW, Washington, DC 20004, United States
Tel/Fax: + 1 ( 202) 738-4906
email: info@pacificloanbk.org

Contact person

Mr.Richard Claussen.
Transfer Manager
Pacific Loan Mortgage Bank
Tel/Fax: + 1 ( 202) 738-4906
Email: info@pacificloanbk.org

You are advised to go ahead to contact Mr.Richard Claussen, The Transfer Manager Pacific Loan Mortgage Bank as quickly as possible to enable you to receive your fund valued $1,750,000.00 into your account within 24 hrs.

I am giving you assurance that you will receive your compensation fund as soon as you follow my instructions and contact Mr.Richard Claussen, The Transfer Manager.

Go ahead to contact him now and keep me posted.

I am looking forward to hearing from you that you have received your Compensation fund valued $1,750,000.00 into your account.

You can reach me on my official email address : kristalina@imf-int.org

Thank you and have a nice day.

Kristalina Georgieva
MS. Kristalina Georgieva. (Managing Director)
International Monetary Fund
Email address:kristalina@imf-int.org
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.