Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

mrsmaryjanet13@aol.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

mrsmaryjanet13@aol.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Mar 25, 2024 9:50 pm

Scammer's email address.: mrsmaryjanet13@aol.com

Content of the email.: ATTN: Beneficiary,

Thanks for your response. This is to acknowledge the receipt of your mail and the content noted and well understood. Please you must keep everything regarding your payment to yourself from now onward to avoid any complication or jeopardy because our office will not be held accountable for loss of funds due to your inability to maintain the utmost secrecy in this transaction. I contacted you because your email address and name was found in the address book of the scam syndicates and that makes you the rightful beneficiary of these funds ($1,000,000) USA One million dollar. You are requested to download the IMF form attached in this mail then fill in your details and return it back to me for processioning. You will be directed to reach the exchequer for the issuance of the payment approval documents and office of the exchequer will recommend you to the Paying bank for immediate payment after the payment approval documents are secured. I await your response.

Regards
Mary
Head, IMF/EUROPEAN UNION coordinator.
London, United Kingdom
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.