Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

couriercompany688@aol.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

couriercompany688@aol.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Mar 25, 2024 12:41 pm

Recovery Scam:

YOUR ATM CREDIT CARD PAYMENT NOTIFICATION BY DHL COURIER CONTACT Email..

I’m Mr.EDWARD JENKINS, the new appointed Postman of Regular DHL courier Company branched at United States International Airport. I resumed this office in this March, 2024. On going through the files of the previous records of this office, I discovered that there are six parcels containing ATM cards each one attached with an email address of the owner on it. The former appointee of this office ( Stephen Anthony Jr.) failed to carry out the delivery as it was instructed and programmed. Probably, one of his reasons for not carrying out the delivery was that you have not provided your postal address to him for the completion of the delivery as he remarked.

According to the content recorded in each file, the ATM card was deposited by one Senior Evangelist Mathew Peterson who died one year back as a charity foundation parcel to each of the six of you. On the statement he wrote on the list, he stated that each of the aforementioned ATM cards contains the sum of US$5.500,000.00 (Five MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS) on your name and he found your email contacts as reputable and capable persons that can use the charity awarded ATM Cards to change the lives of people.

Meanwhile, I've made the arrangement of posting the six parcels through Regular DHL courier to the six of you to your respective mailing addresses.Am also sending the same message of the same content to six of you that own the six abandoned ATM CARDS each at the same time. If found in spam folder, it could be due to your Internet Service Provider, ISP. So move to your inbox before your reply.

Contact us Via E-mail: couriercompany688@aol.com / carolinedesmond67@gmail.com

Mr EDWARD JENKINS

Postman,Regular DHL courier new york city

Mrs Caroline Desmond

Secertary: Regular DHL courier new york city

I went to our head office at new york city at JFK - John F. Kennedy International Airport and reported the issue of the discovered six ATM cards in my office and they verified it and gave me the veto order to carry out the delivery immediately you reconfirm your mailing address to this office in order for us to mail the ATM CARD directly to you after Postal Stamp of the parcel. Note, below information is officially needed for posting of the ATM CARD ASAP.

YOUR FULL NAME.....................
YOUR ADDRESS.......................
YOUR AGE...........................
YOUR COUNTRY.......................
YOUR CELL PHONE number....................
Your occupation....................
Your passport id...................

We shall post your ATM Card once you update us with the above info and you shall be given a tracking number, that is, the Track and Trace number of your parcel once it is posted to your mailing address, so as to enable you track your parcel to know exactly when it will arrive to your mailing address. Please, note that you have to pay a security keeping charge of $135.00 which is the only fee you need to pay for the package of your US$5.500,000.00 ATM Card that has accumulated. And it will be increasing the more your package remains in the security keeping custody department. So you are advised to comply today or tomorrow so that your package will be released and sent to you.

Remain blessed as I'll be looking forward to receiving your immediate respond.

Regards,
Mr EDWARD JENKINS
Postman,Regular DHL courier new york city

Header:

Received: from 10.217.151.75
Return-Path: <mrcokercharles@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.166.182]
Reply-To: couriercompany688@aol.com
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2024 06:07:15 +0100
Message-ID: <CABqduZojTQZf5BNWmnoWkvFm7+iwEjvQemvn+zv-YXOB-JOA+A@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: GREETINGS
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.