Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

mamoudkabola742@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

mamoudkabola742@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Mar 24, 2024 5:57 pm

Money transfer scam.

Good day to you. My name is Mr. Mamoud Kabola. I am the senior special adviser to the Former Gabonese President Mr Mohamed Bazoun who was overthrown in a military coup led by General Abdourahamane Tiani on July 26th, 2023.

I have the mandate of the Ex president Bazounn"s family to seek for a foreigner/ foreigners who can stand as the beneficiary to claim the amount of funds belonging to the family in three different banks abroad notably UNITED KINGDOM(UK), Canada and Qatar.

The family has $500,000,000.00 dollars in TD BANK CANADA. They also have 350,000,000.00 pounds sterling in SCOYAL BANK UNITED KINGDOM (UK). They have $250,000,000.00 with their representative in Qatar.

Please respond back to me if you are interested and capable of standing and claiming any of the above mentioned funds or even all of them as the beneficiary as it is 100% risk free.

Please note that the sharing formula is as follows:

20% of the funds will be your share, then 5% will be set aside for any incidental expenses you may incur in facilitating the transaction while the remaining 75% will be the family.

Note that the family will also need your assistance to invest part of the funds in any safe and profitable business venture/ project you might introduce to them in any part of the world. They will remunerate you for management fees and commission as regards the investment.

Thanks and best regards,
Mr. Mamoud Kabola.

Header:

Return-Path: <feluwadanjumalugudum@gmail.com>
Reply-To: mamoudkabola742@gmail.com
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2024 13:24:52 +0100
Message-ID: <CAORq3QLScG_xr+oWSZOC1cxdNFfVSMfrkOgwK4VkktPfJr1RiA@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Accept the offer
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.