Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

pfile4453@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

pfile4453@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Mar 23, 2024 10:54 pm

Recovery scam.

WOOD-FOREST NATIONAL BANK OHIO -U.S.A

Date: 20/ 03 / 2024

WNB-Ohio-U.S.A/information on fund transfer US$7,500,000.00

Dear Beneficiary

Note MR ERIC FRANK ROSSER have visited my office with a Change of Ownership Documents MR ERIC FRANK ROSSER has stated to me that due to your lack of understanding and negative thought makes you not to achieve your dream to success in life with access of this US$7.5Million and his brother to my office proofing that your thought make you take decision to allow him to claim the fund since you don,t want to send the fee $100 USD

You are hereby advice to forward a declaration letter to my office immediately Today Monday being 20th of March 2024 stating that you are no more interested in making this claim of your US$7.5Million which Transfer Account Login password is ready to forward to you as soon as you do your possibility to send the required fee as directed below without any mistake .

MR ERIC FRANK ROSSER will claim the funds on your behalf and Mr. Eric Frank Rosser have proof that you have decided to delay this official transfer of this funds US$7.5Million into your nominated bank account or Online Bank Transfer without any inspection and also not to send the Fee because of your negative thought.

Did you finally agree and sign any Deed of Assignment in favor of (Mr. Eric Franklin Rosser) for CHANGE OF OWNERSHIP in your Name and thereby making him the current beneficiary with this following of : MR. ERIC F. ROSSER.

Finally, I will not be hold responsible if you allow Mr. Eric Franklin Rosser to claim your fund because of your delay and negative thought to secure your fund which is ready to be in your possession as soon as you update me with payment information as directed below now without any explanation or delay from your side because I will not accept any delay from you.

I officially wait for the Attached Copy of the fee $100 USD ITUNES CARD OR STEEM WALLET Slip Information Scan for Recorded of your Funds delivery to be made immediately.

Your immediate compliance will be in your very best interest.

Thank you for choosing our real time online banking.
Yours sincerely,
Cathleen (Cathy) Nash CEO
Chairman, Chief Executive Officer,
Chief Executive Officer of Wood forest National Bank
And Director of Wood forest National Bank.
Email pfile4453@gmail.com

Header:

Return-Path: <luckg3987@gmail.com>
Reply-To: pfile4453@gmail.com
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2024 03:41:29 -0700
Message-ID: <CABK_a2WfdzE1joKE4rrw_XsWuv_3=ntKXCXzKV2T8R22suA+fg@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: WOOD-FOREST NATIONAL BANK OHIO -U.S.A
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.