Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

luyongzhen13@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

luyongzhen13@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Mar 22, 2024 7:44 pm

Next of Kin Scam:

Attn: Sir/Madam

There is an urgent matter I would want to bring to your attention privately, that will be to the financial benefit of the both of us, and I would appreciate your swift response, I will give you more information about the project as soon as I have your response.

Best Regards,

Lu Yongzhen
Executive Director.

Header:

Return-Path: <luyongzhen13@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2024 11:45:56 +0100
Message-ID: <CALugOWoCzOUo0FaJqyyfcPYWz1ykqDi0iJ+Bwys=U_H+C5uBvA@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: URGENT ATTENTION NEEDED
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

luyongzhen13@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Mar 23, 2024 6:58 pm

Dear Sir,
Thanks for your positive response, I got your email address from the Hong Kong Commerce and Industry on-line directory while searching for a foreign partner to execute this project together. This is where all individual and business contact is kept in Hong Kong. Please do not be offended by the manner I contacted you. Let me start by introducing myself. I am Mr. Lu Yongzhen, (Executive Director ) of Industrial and Commercial Bank of China.
The main reason I contacted you is that a certain businessman made a fixed deposit in our bank, with a value of ($25,500,000.00USD). Twenty Five million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars in our bank branch in China, upon maturity several notices were sent to him without response. We later find out that the Businessman was killed in a natural disaster (EARTHQUAKE) along with his wife and only daughter that hit their home. After further investigation, it was also discovered that the Businessman declares his wife as next of kin who was also killed during the disaster. Twenty Five million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars is still lying in my bank and no one will ever come forward to claim it. What bothers me most is that according to our banking law, if the deceased funds remain unclaimed, the funds will be transferred to the Government Reserve Bank as unclaimed funds. This question was raised during the annual Board meeting last week, and I do not want the fund to go into the Federal Government Bank treasury as unclaimed funds.
The reason I contacted you is that I needed a foreign partner to help me in this project because it would be too risky to transfer these funds to my Chinese colleague. I want you to stand as a trustworthy person to receive this money when it is transferred. My suggestion to you is that I will like you as a foreigner to stand as the next of kin to this Businessman so that you will be able to receive the funds. Note that anybody can be picked as next of kin as defined by will. If I am a director in a bank and for funds I manage in the private banking section of the bank say it is a deal, then you should know that I have perfected my plans for successful execution. So I have to reassure you that every modality for a successful execution was put in place before I contacted you.
However, I want you to know that I have had everything planned out so that we shall come out successful. I have an attorney that will prepare the necessary document that will back you up as the next of kin and sole beneficiary of these funds.
If interested, contact me on this email account. Due to the sensitive nature of the transaction, please it's important that we keep the confidentiality of ourselves in order to enjoy the benefit without the fear that someone else is aware. I will welcome questions from you on areas that need further clarification on this project. If you follow my instruction the transaction shall be concluded within days.
I am waiting for your response.
My best regards.
Mr. Lu Yongzhen
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

luyongzhen13@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Mar 24, 2024 6:34 pm

Dear Sir \Madam,

Thanks for your response to your ID. I appreciate your interest in my proposal and I sincerely hope we can work together as a two-man team in the spirit of partnership in this venture. You should not worry about the technicalities of this transaction as everything has been planned for successful completion and I will guide you on every step as we progress. I will do everything legally required to ensure that the project goes smoothly, it shall pass through all Laws of International Banking.

Your sole responsibility in this transaction is to open an Offshore Account with your name in a Private Bank in Europe where I can transfer this funds before we take our respective shares. This bank is our corresponding bank in Europe and has the same telex with my bank here in China for an international transfer to be easy and smooth. As this will not attract the international monetary bodies, the transfer will be seen as an in house transfer (Same Telex type with my bank) then you can now transfer the funds safely bit by bit to your local bank account in your country.

I shall be responsible for the cost to perfect all the necessary documentation with the assistance of an attorney to give the transaction the legal right it requires.

Meanwhile, Attached to this mail is the Inheritance Application funds release form, I will advise you to write your names and sign it with your signature, the lawyer will complete the blank space with the necessary information and continue with the documentation process.

Let me explain to you briefly the transfer procedure, with the Certificate of Deposit of the late customer and the completed inheritance application funds release form, the lawyer shall file in for you in the Court of Beijing China and swear an affidavit making you the sole beneficiary of the funds with the deceased ( WILL) prepare by the lawyer which I will give the Bank approval as the original will submit by the late customer to our Bank.

Once the lawyer filed for you and obtained the Certificate of change of beneficiary from the Court of Beijing China making you the sole beneficiary of the funds in your name. He will now apply to our Bank on your behalf for the final release of the funds to you. I will then authorize immediately for the final release of the funds to the offshore account of the private Bank in Europe we shall use especially to receive the funds because of the huge amount involved, in other not to raise any suspicions from the Authority

I will be expecting the signed inheritance funds release application form with your name in your next mail. Ensure that you keep this project to yourself because of the confidential nature of this transaction and my position in the Bank.

Best Regards,

Mr. Lu Yongzhen
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

luyongzhen13@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Mar 25, 2024 8:21 pm

Your sole responsibility in this transaction is to open an Offshore Account with your name in a Private Bank in Europe where I can transfer this funds before we take our respective shares. This bank is our corresponding bank in Europe and has the same telex with my bank here in China for an international transfer to be easy and smooth. As this will not attract the international monetary bodies, the transfer will be seen as an in house transfer (Same Telex type with my bank) then you can now transfer the funds safely bit by bit to your local bank account in your country.

I shall be responsible for the cost to perfect all the necessary documentation with the assistance of an attorney to give the transaction the legal right it requires.

Meanwhile, Attached to this mail is the Inheritance Application funds release form, I will advise you to write your names and sign it with your signature, the lawyer will complete the blank space with the necessary information and continue with the documentation process.

Let me explain to you briefly the transfer procedure, with the Certificate of Deposit of the late customer and the completed inheritance application funds release form, the lawyer shall file in for you in the Court of Beijing China and swear an affidavit making you the sole beneficiary of the funds with the deceased ( WILL) prepare by the lawyer which I will give the Bank approval as the original will submit by the late customer to our Bank.

Once the lawyer filed for you and obtained the Certificate of change of beneficiary from the Court of Beijing China making you the sole beneficiary of the funds in your name. He will now apply to our Bank on your behalf for the final release of the funds to you. I will then authorize immediately for the final release of the funds to the offshore account of the private Bank in Europe we shall use especially to receive the funds because of the huge amount involved, in other not to raise any suspicions from the Authority

I will be expecting the signed inheritance funds release application form with your name in your next mail. Ensure that you keep this project to yourself because of the confidential nature of this transaction and my position in the Bank.

Best Regards,

Mr. Lu Yongzhen
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

luyongzhen13@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:38 pm

Before we commence, I will need you to send me a copy of any form of your identification (Driver's license Work ID or International passport). I want to be sure that I am transacting with the correct person. I hope you will understand why I need all these, the money in question is big and to enable the lawyer to prepare all necessary documents on your behalf making you the sole beneficiary of the deposit and also to perfect the necessary legal documentation the transaction requires. I assure you that your data and identification will not be used for any other reason except for the purpose of this project. I am a banker and know what it means.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

luyongzhen13@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Mar 27, 2024 7:59 pm

Dear

Your passport is needed in this issue at hand.i will advise you go and get ahead and get the passport and get back to me.

I hope to hear from you soon.

I await your response

With Trust

Best Regard

Lu
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

luyongzhen13@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Apr 04, 2024 7:23 pm

Dear

What is the situation with your passport?

So it is going to be ready in 3 weeks.

Let me know some thing from your side

I await your response

With Trust

Best Regards

Lu
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.