Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

hacknetcyberprofessor10@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Unread postby Jw6 » Fri Mar 22, 2024 1:23 pm

Coming on here to share this is not just a way of me giving back to the society but also a way of me showing gratitude to the one who saved my ass . I got lured into an investment scam where I invested over $200000 worth of bitcoin and other digital assets , it was such a sweet offer that I couldn’t resist and I thought it’s one for the future . When i discovered I’ve been duped of my live savings , I sort for solutions but everyone said it wasn’t possible to get them back , I got sick and depressed , I couldn’t function properly but I never gave up , I kept searching until I came across an email of Hacknetcyberprofessor10@gmailcom , I emailed him and he assured me his team is the best in recovering crypto . I decided to try and to my greatest surprise , this guy and his team amazingly recovered every penny I lost and they sent to my new crypto wallet . I’m not a house owner and a business owner because of Hacknetcyberprofessor10@gmailcom . I’m so grateful and I want others in similar situation to use the service of this great team . You’ll be glad you did .
Jw6
BANNED
BANNED

Re: hacknetcyberprofessor10@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Mar 22, 2024 2:33 pm

Thanks for warning the entire world about your recovery scam:

Jw6
jw643555@gmail.com
IP: 102.88.69.200
Orig IP: 102.88.69.200 | Orig ISP: | City: n/a | Country: Nigeria
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Mar 22, 2024 8:58 pm

Hello , I’m a cryptocurrency recovery expert and cyber security professional . How can I help you ? Be rest assured you’re with the best team to recover your funds .

Regards.
Manav

Header:

Return-Path: <hacknetcyberprofessor10@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f65.google.com (mail-sor-f65.google.com. [209.85.220.65])
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2024 14:47:06 +0100
Message-ID: <CAC-BdsEHg3W=yOYOD5888-puMxMKBua2X=4gvY7-mC6nUCTHZQ@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Re:

Yes, I can help you. I need details of how you got scammed . The website , how you made payment and proof of payments . I’ll have a background check on it to see if your funds can be recovered before we proceed further. Be rest assured that you’ll get your funds .

Regards.
Manav
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Mar 22, 2024 10:39 pm

You must remember something . Without information we cannot work , you can’t just send me your wallet address and expect me to recover funds . What were you told before you paid money ? What exactly did you pay for ? How did you make payment ? How what account , bank or wallet did you send money to ? What’s the name of the website you paid to or company , these are the questions you need to answer . This will help us easily trace and recover your funds .
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Mar 23, 2024 4:49 pm

Okay. I’m looking into the company now.. let me see the access security protocol to see if we can recover your funds. Where are you located?

Hello . I’ve done some background checks and testing . Your funds can be recovered . We will need a recovery tool and plugins to carry out this task .. these tools cost $500 from the spyware market . The funds. And be recovered within 5-7 hours after the program starts . How soon do you want to proceed ?
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Mar 23, 2024 6:18 pm

Okay , this process is a complete technology that is used in recovering crypto funds . I will need you to open another bitcoin wallet . Please do not use the old one as it has been compromised already . You need to open a new bitcoin wallet that will allow you receive and send out bitcoin . This wallet is where your stolen bitcoin would be recovered into once I’m done with the recovery program . Once you make payment , payment would be sent to the spyware market owned by the Dark website. The tools will be delivered to me via email and I’ll start the authentication of the program . The program will take about 4-6 hours to complete before the bitcoin will now be slowly recovered into your new wallet , you’ll then be able to access your funds by yourself and do whatever you want with it .
Payment methods :
Cash app
Bitcoin
Usdt

Which of these payment options can you use now ?

I’ve prepared the program , we only need The recovery tools and plugins to commence the operation . How soon can you make payment ?

Regards.
Manav

Hello , did you get that?
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Mar 23, 2024 11:36 pm

Did you get my previous email?
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Mar 24, 2024 1:27 pm

Okay . Sorry for the late response I was busy completing a clients job. Regardless of paying to bank account , you should know what issues lies with it , if you pay to a bank account , the funds might not be accessible immediately unlike other means of payment . More so, you’ll have to be patient , because until the payment is fully received and sent to the spyware market , the recovery tools will not be delivered to us for the job. That’s why we always prefer other options as fast mode of payment to make sure everything is done swiftly . Now you still have to open a new bitcoin wallet that will be accessible and available to receive funds in bitcoin because your funds will be recovered into escrow in cryptocurrency and will be transferred to your new wallet . It cannot be transferred using interbank . Once you open the wallet , you have to send the wallet address so that we can activate it for you . Once it is activated it will receive your crypto successfully . Let me know when you’re ready to proceed so I can provide you with the teams pickup account . Please note that we will have to covert the money to crypto Which will attract extra charges cause the spyware market(Dark web) only accepts funds in cryptocurrency . So there would be extra charges to the $500 . Be rest assured we will do a perfect job. Your funds will be 100% recovered and you’ll access it yourself . Please get back asap .

Best regards.
Manav
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Mar 24, 2024 3:56 pm

Why do you assume it should be a USA bank account ? I don’t understand your perspective . I’m a professional Hacker and cyber security expert . I work for organizations across Europe and Asia , we work with details and different accounts to work . First rule of Professional hacking is anonymity , we have pickup teams and agents across every sector so as to make transactions easier for our clients . Like I said the money will still be converted into crypto cause we are filling with blockchain technology. You were scammed of $XXXXXX , we want to help you recover your funds . You should please follow instructions to enable us do our job effectively .

More so , you need to open a new crypto wallet , any of your choice , blockchain , Binance , paxful , trust wallet , etc . This is to enable you receive the recovered funds directly into your wallet without having to go through any stress . I hope you understand my explanation. The wallet is for you to receive your funds and it remains yours . Please let me know how soon you want to proceed so that we can provide the bank details you need to make payment .

Regards.
Manav
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Mar 24, 2024 6:17 pm

It seems you aren’t comprehending with my write up . I don’t have issue providing a bank account , I’m saying those are the procedures involved . We can provide bank account from any of our pickup agents available , that’s how we work . If you can’t do that then I don’t know what else to say . The $500 you’re paying is not for my service . It’s just for to e tools we need to process your funds recovery . Once you have the funds in your wallet then you’ll pay for my service charge which is another $500 though negotiable .

I’m a professional Hacker , and our work is always discrete . If you know about my profession then you’ll know what Anonymity means … we work discreetly and that’s what make us professionals working for the Dark Web
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.