Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

fpaffice@outlook.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

fpaffice@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Mar 22, 2024 12:50 pm

Recovery Scam:

Attention Fund Beneficiary;

I am Dr. Emem Nnana Usoro Newly Deputy Governor Apex Bank Here. With reference to your entitlement fund and inline with the CHANGE OF BENEFICIARY'S APPLICATION, signed by Mrs. Jessic May Anderson. with your purported authorization. This case has been carefully examined and we have declined Mrs. May's application and reported to the security department for appropriate action, as the application lacks regular signature. But Please Did you ever instruct Mrs. Jessic May Anderson to claim your fund worth US$Eighteen Million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars ? Below is the bank account information provided by Mrs. Jessic May Anderson saying that you authorized her to claim your fund that you are terminally ill.

BANK NAME: Bank Of America
BANK ADDRESS: 20920 Wilshire Blvd Los Angeles, Ca 90024 USA
ACCOUNT #: 7054510110
ROUTING #: 842000233
Swift Code: BOFBIUS9S
Account Name: Jessic M Anderson
Beneficiary address: 9390 n. Santa Monica Blvd. Beverly Hills Ca 90210

Then if you had not authorized the change of your bank account in respect to your outstanding entitlement Payment, therefore notify me immediately as the notification / declaration was supported with a sworn affidavit from Federal High Court ref: ilk /jj/202/k2024, dated 3/02/2024 and signed by Mrs. Jessic M Anderson who claim and stated in the sworn declaration that you authorized her to claim the said fund on your behalf to a different bank account in the U.S.A as stated above because you were terminally ill and the Doctor who is in-charge of your case stated that you will not stay more than Two Months before passing away.

This development has caused lots of discrepancies in your payment FILE that is why we had to suspend your payment and prompted me to contact you directly before rejuvenating your payment. You have to be rest assured that I will do everything within my capacity to successfully actualize the quick transfer of your fund to any of your nominated bank accounts.

Kindly get back to me as soon as possible so that I will direct you on what is only required for your funds Reclaim.

Best Regards,
Dr. Emem Nnana Usoro
(K.T.T UNIT) APEX C.B.N/
Deputy Governor Office.

Header:

Received: from 127.0.0.1
Return-Path: <engusmanalkalli01@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.128.177]
Reply-To: fpaffice@outlook.com
From: "FOREIGN PAYMENT DEPARTMENT(APEX BANK)" <engusmanalkalli01@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2024 12:36:06 +0100
Message-ID: <CADhfF=qts3Hiq+Hgx2-nnaosB--oRmHemvm0oPftfPwr_nr2-g@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Re: HOPE YOU'RE HEALTHY ?: URGENT REPLY ASAP.
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.