Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

darynamarko002@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

darynamarko002@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Mar 22, 2024 10:19 am

Part of reports on Ukraine Scams: search.php?keywords=UKRScams

HELLO

May the peace of God be with you and your family? This is the second
Time I’m contacting you but consider this as a divine intervention.
My name is Daryna Marko; I’m 25 years old girl from UKRAINE. And am
Writing to you because of the war going on here in my country
Ukraine. There is no proper medication and the Doctors says that my
Mother has only few weeks left.

I'm looking for a good and reliable person who will not betray me or
Bring more pain to me, but help and brings me out of this country
Ukraine.

I want to entrust my parents Fund to your care, as my late father's
Relatives want me dead so that they will claim all that my late
Parents have worked for.

I will tell you more about myself and what you need to do with the
Money once you receive it. The doctors says that my mother will moved
To the intensive care unit anytime soon because of her healthy
Condition. get back to me as soon as possible and please do pray for my mother. God Bless you.

Yours.Daryna Marko

Header:

Received: from 127.0.0.1
Return-Path: <elenajanny99@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.216.47]
Reply-To: darynamarko002@gmail.com
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2024 08:51:35 +0100
Message-ID: <CAEaa1QDC2VFPgjnqizvm0pW8JnXnMz1S2t0=e+CcEruyp8zY8A@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Your Urgent Assistance Is Needed Please
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

darynamarko002@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Mar 23, 2024 7:01 pm

Dear Friend,

I appreciate your interest and I do immensely apologize for my intrusion of your privacy. Since you are interested in carrying out this business transaction with me, I will proceed to let you know what to do without any hesitation. Let me enlighten you on what I want you to do for me. From all indications, my mother's condition has deteriorated and it is quite obvious according to our doctors that she may not live for the next couple of weeks, because her condition has gotten to a critical and life-threatening stage. That is why I want you to handle the funds.

My mother is a fervent Believer and a God-fearing woman just like my late father. My parents and I lived in the UAE( United Arab Emirates ) for over 15 years before they relocated to Ukraine, where my late father worked as a petrochemical Consultant by profession and rose through the ranks to become an executive director with a multinational construction and oil servicing conglomerate before his demise. He also established huge private investments that my mother is managing until her present medical condition.

Sir, I am not joking with you. I am very serious about my mother's condition. I need your help to get me out from this country.

When my mother's cancer ailment became terminal & more, my mother sold off all our choice properties and other inherited belongings and deposited the proceeds amounting to $1,500,000.00 Million USD to the Bank. She did it for my own benefit and to enable my father's wicked brother's not to claim the properties all for themselves.

I crave your indulgence as a God fearing individual and as someone who cares for a better world as much as i do,

We need to act fast now that my mother is still alive to get this fund transfer to you without delay, if anything happens to my mother now, I may lose my parent inheritance fund. I will be offering you %40 of the fund and %50 for me, while %10 will be for the less privileged, orphanages, single moms and widows in our society. I myself was picked up in one of the orphanages that is why I so much want you to share my money with the less privileged and also my mother's wish.

I know that my ordeal will sadden your heart but the best you can do for me now is to keep this conversation highly confidential between us because it matters most in my life at this moment and I will never want the wrong people to know about this inheritance or my late father's brothers. I will let you have more information as soon as I have your word and promise not to betray my trust in you. May you be blessed, as you reach me?

Remain Blessed,

Miss.Daryna Marko

Header:

Return-Path: <darynamarko002@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2024 11:28:48 +0100
Message-ID: <CAHUGbjpvdetxVPsaoM=mgDVeQgd8C+x112NWogDYwqkXwR8qvA@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Your Urgent Assistance Is Needed Please
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

darynamarko002@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Mar 24, 2024 6:36 pm

Greetings to you,
Regarding to your question , yes i have a plan , all i need you is to help me and get me out from this country and believe me you will never regret this .
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

darynamarko002@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Mar 25, 2024 8:23 pm

Greetings to you Sir,
I need you to get me out from this country so that i can be able to receive my inheritance fund because the bank said that i can't be in his country to receive my inheritance fund, you have to help me to get my international passport .
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

darynamarko002@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:40 pm

If i can get the sum of $325 it will be enough to get my passport ready
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

darynamarko002@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Mar 27, 2024 8:01 pm

Greetings to you Sir,
Thank you very much and I promise you that you will never regret this. Once I am out of here I will do everything to make you a happy man and you will never regret helping me. I don't have an account number , you can send it to me through my BITCOIN wallet so that I can pick up the money and visit the embassy to get a passport . get back to me as soon as possible so that i can send you my BITCOIN Wallet account.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

darynamarko002@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:03 pm

Greetings to you once again,
I have received your message and I want you to know that BITCOIN is not PONZI SCHEME,, Bitcoin is an international digital currency in which a record of transactions is maintained, But if you insiste i will send you an account . please can you send me your location and your country address to enable me, get you an account for you to send the money tomorrow.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

darynamarko002@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:34 pm

Greetings to you,

Please am waiting to hear from you regarding my last message about your country name, and again if you accept to send the money through Bitcoin quickly let me know so that i can provide you with my Bitcoin wallet address where you can send the money to me. get back to me as soon as possible .

Like I said , BITCOIN is not a PONZI SCHEME, Bitcoin is an international digital currency in which a record of transactions is maintained, everybody deal with Bitcoin. get back to me as soon as possible.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

darynamarko002@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Mar 30, 2024 7:03 pm

Greetings to you once again,
I have received your message and because of the war going on here in my country , I want to know your country name so that i can get an agent account in your country location so that you can deposit the money in your country account to the immigration office agent in Ukraine , get back to me let me know your country name .
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

darynamarko002@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Apr 01, 2024 7:30 pm

Greetings to you Sir,

I want to know the exact day you are sending the money to me so that I can send you the agent account in the USA where you can deposit the money. Let me know the day you want to send the money to me.

Waiting to hear from you as soon as possible.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.