Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

mrhenryngosifamily2000@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

mrhenryngosifamily2000@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Mar 18, 2024 12:25 pm

Loan Scam:

Hello good day sir
please kindly view my investment proposal attach letter From Mr Henry
Thanks

Header:

Received: from 127.0.0.1
Return-Path: <mrhenryngosifamily2000@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.208.42]
From: mrhenryngosi2000 ngosi <mrhenryngosifamily2000@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2024 09:27:10 +0200
Message-ID: <CAAZke3mvUGxsFS-QM2KbL6exLthsxm48eDmnowHT8WsmFHCSCw@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: please kindly view my investment proposal attach letter
To: undisclosed-recipients:;

From the attached PDF file:

Hello Sir

I am Mr. Henry Ngosi a financial consultant and agent attached to fidelity investments international, a fund management company with over US$3,000,000,000.00 (Three Billion United States Dollars) capital investment fund. I handle all our investor's direct capitalfunds and extracts 1.2% Excess Maximum Return Capital Profit (EMRCP) per annumon each of the Investor's Marginal Capital Fund.

As an expert in this profession, I have funds amounting to US$22,000,000.00 (Twenty-Two Million United States Dollars) from the Investor's EMRCP and hereby looking for someone to trust who will stand asan Investor to receive the fund as Annual Investment Proceeds from Fidelity Marginal Capital Fund for our own partnership business investment in his/her country.

All confirmable documents to support this Investment Fund will be made available to you. Meanwhile, I have worked out the modalities and technicalities so that the funds can be claimed in any of oursix clearing houses without any hitches.

Hope to hear from you soon Regards,
Mr. Henry Ngosi
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.