Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

zenithbankplc303@accountant.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

zenithbankplc303@accountant.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Mar 15, 2024 11:55 pm

Recovery scam.

Attention: Mr. xxx

This is to acknowledge the receipt of the order from the New Minister Of Finance Nigeria, in respect with the provision act of decree 116 of the 1999 constitution; I am directed to inform you that your payment verification and confirmations is correct. Therefore, we are happy to inform you that arrangements have been concluded to effect your payment as soon as possible and in our bid to transparency.

It is my pleasure to inform you that ATM Card have been approved in your favor. Your Personal Identification Number is 2326. The ATM Card Value is (US$10.7MILLION). You are advised that a maximum withdrawal value of $5,500.00 USD is permitted on withdrawal per Day and we are doing Inter Switch and you can make withdrawal in any Inter Switch location and ATM Center of your choice.

As stated in previous Email to you the delivery charges is only $420. As soon as payment is confirmed we shall immediately dispatch your ATM Card Package and email you with the COURIER tracking numbers so you can be able to track your package online and know when to be at your home address to receive it. Please be informed that the ATM Card and the Pin-Code would be enclosed in the envelope and you can make withdrawals from the moment you receive the package.

I hope you make the payment of $420 available to this office using western union or money gram transfer with my secretary's information upon your confirmation I shall forward to the details for the payment:

As soon as the payment received we will proceed to dispatching your package without wasting time. Be rest assured that your $420 is the only payment you will have to make for the delivery of the ATM Card and nothing more.

I'm waiting for your urgent response. Be informed that any further delay from your side could be dangerous,

Yours Faithfully

MR. JAMES OBIEZE
Executive Director.
ATM Product/ Foreign Operations
ZENITH BANK PLC

Header:

Return-Path: <zenithbankplc303@accountant.com>
Received: from [197.211.61.137]
Message-ID: <trinity-3eefd7c1-18f5-4918-a916-954f86ed7878-1710341590348@3c-app-mailcom-lxa04>
Subject: YOUR ZENITH BANK PLC ATM CARD
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2024 15:53:10 +0100

Originating IP: 197.211.61.137
Originating ISP: Globacom-as
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: zenithbankplc303@accountant.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:52 pm

Reply received:

Zenith Bank Plc
Plot 84 Ajose Adeogun Street
Victoria Island, Lagos
From the Desk of
MR. JAMES OBIEZE
( ZENITH BANK PLC)

Thanks for your response, Stand informed that all legal process has been concluded and the official courier agent will be ready to leave with your ATM card upon the confirmation of the fee of $420 only required from you ,to avoid delay like I said to you earlier my words are my bond, your problems have come to an end as long as you prepared yourself adequately to receive your funds this time..

Your experience in the time past maybe a sad one, we both know there lots of hustle in the net and this is why I have chosen that your ATM card and PIN CODE must be delivered to you in your country to entrust 100% legality and transparent, hence you can be able to meet up with the fee required, before the delivery courier can proceed to country with some clearance documents that must be obtain from NIGERIA government which is also included in the fee required. .

So if you are willing for successful receiving of your ATM card from the official courier service in your country I will get back to you with the account details for the payment by Monday or with any of the options below and Be rest assured that am here to assist customers like you release their long over due payment that is why i took this upon my self to see that your money is programmed in an ATM card not only that I will help you because i want to assist you, but God help those who help themself.As you can see even in your Country banks dose not work for free, Banks always charge in services render to customers.

(A). FIRST CHOICE FOR YOUR PAYMENT OF US$420 BY PURCHASING ITUNE APPLE GIFT CARDS.

(B).THROUGH BITCOIN WALLET ACCOUNT WHICH WE SHALL SEND TO YOU UPON YOUR IMMEDIATE REQUEST.

Awaiting Your urgent response. attached is my working ID CARD for your confirmation.

Yours Faithfully

MR. JAMES OBIEZE
Executive Director.
ZENITH BANK PLC

Header:

Received: from [197.211.59.152]
Message-ID: <trinity-42de210d-f65d-49ea-a8e8-a80530839c59-1710614111189@3c-app-mailcom-lxa16>
Subject: Re: YOUR ZENITH BANK PLC ATM CARD
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2024 19:35:11 +0100

Originating IP: 197.211.59.152
Originating ISP: Globacom-as
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria

Fake document received with the message:

Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:54 pm

March 19:

Zenith Bank Plc
Victoria Island, Lagos
From the Desk of
MR. JAMES OBIEZE
( ZENITH BANK PLC)

What is really going on I have mailed concerning the mode of payment of $420 required for the shipment of your ATM card valued $10,700,000.00 to you up til now nothing has been heard from you.

The board of directors of this bank has instructed me to know your final decision on this transaction and if after today nothing is heard on the day to pay the required for the shipment of this ATM card to you they will cancel the ATM card and the transaction and the fund will be return back to bank treasure as unclaimed funds.

As you know I have done my best to protect your fund this stage so if they cancel the fund this time you do not have to blame anybody as the bank has given you time to come up with this fee and it will not be good if this ATM card is cancelled because of $420 as you need this money to take care of yourself and that of your family. I will advise you to do whatever you can to get this money by Friday to avoid you losing this fund as an inside of this bank the board of directors of this bank has concluded their decision to cancel your fund if the fee is not received latest by Friday.
Awaiting Your urgent response

Yours Faithfully

MR. JAMES OBIEZE
Executive Director.
ZENITH BANK PLC
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:57 pm

Reply received:

Zenith Bank Plc
Victoria Island, Lagos
From the Desk of
MR. JAMES OBIEZE
( ZENITH BANK PLC)

Here is the account details of the chief financial controller of the courier service as you have requested for the payment of the $420 for the processing and shipment of your ATM card valued $10.7M to you, as soon as the payment is made sens the slip .

BENEIFICIARY BANK DETAILS

BANK NAME FIRST BANK OF NIGERIA PLC,
Bank Address 67, isolo osodi,way, Lagos Nigeria
FIRST BANK SWIFT Code FBNINGLA
BENEIFICIARY ACCOUNT NUMBER : 305311xxxx
BENEFICIARY NAME : I. T. C.

Awaiting Your urgent response

Yours Faithfully

MR. JAMES OBIEZE
Executive Director.
ZENITH BANK PLC

Header:

Received: from [197.211.61.138]
Message-ID: <trinity-42e5dd5a-b0c1-42d9-ab9c-e139f5b5cae2-1711364857935@3c-app-mailcom-lxa11>
Subject: Re: YOUR ZENITH BANK PLC ATM CARD
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2024 12:07:38 +0100
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.