Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

reymonda724@outlook.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

reymonda724@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Mar 15, 2024 12:30 pm

Recovery Scam:

Attention Beneficiary,

I am Lt. General Reymond Adams, National Security Adviser to President BOLA AMMED TUNUBU Federal Republic of Nigeria. I decided to contact you because of the prevailing security report reaching my office and the intense nature of polity in Nigeria. This is to inform you about our plan to send your fund to you via cash delivery. This system will be easier for you and for us. We are going to send your contract part payment of US$15. Million to you via courier service.

The money is coming in a security proof box. The box is sealed with synthetic nylon seal and padded with a machine. This fund was brought to us from America; it was meant for our Local AFEM market(Foreign Exchange Market). But since the money was not used, I will use my position as the National Security Adviser to the President to send this fund to you. Please don't worry about anything. The box is coming with a Diplomatic agent who will accompany the box to your house address. All you need to do now is to send to me your full house address and the nearest airport to you,your identity such as, international passport or driver's license including your contact phone numbers. The Diplomat attached will travel with it. He will call you immediately when he arrives at your country's airport. I hope you understand me.
Please I will let you know when the box will be airlifted by the special Grace of God Note: The diplomat does not know the original contents of the box. What l declared to them as the contents is Sensitive Photographic Film Material. I did not declare money to them please. If they call you and ask you the contents please tell them the same thing Ok. Email and will let you know how far I have gone with the arrangement. Confirm the receipt of this message and send the requirements to me immediately you receive this message. Please I need an urgent reply because the box is scheduled to leave as soon as we hear from you. E-mail me immediately when you

receive this message.

Best Regards,

Lt. General Reymond Adams
National Security Adviser to the President
Federal Republic of Nigeria

Header:

Received: from 10.197.35.8
Return-Path: <reymondadams881@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.208.48]
Reply-To: reymonda724@outlook.com
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2024 08:41:17 +0100
Message-ID: <CAN-MFOawyWd1a5GShfgLiDVJWdaQxfHtKPkH5=f=R4JqCLtpFA@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: For your Attention
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.