Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

edwardadamucbn01@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Mar 27, 2024 7:30 pm

My friend , sent the school card to them together with the passport photocopy and the bank will know how they can arrange it for the transfer of your funds of $10.5 million dollars into your bank account.

Contact Mr. Jones Smith and fellow up immediately.

Edward Adamu
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

jonessmithconsultants209@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:51 pm

Dear

Your funds of $10.5 million dollars would have been confirmed into your bank account through Bank of America here in the USA, if you have sent the required information on time to forward to them. But due to the war package welfare approval to Israel and Ukraine it has affected the Bank of America sufficient funds. So we are using our quick outlet bank in Thailand Siam commercial bank to make the transfer to your bank account. We have already forwarded your information to them.

Thank God, they have gotten back to us with their transfer form, fill the transfer form, your duty is to sign and return back immediately with the bank processing fees as stated in the transfer form.

The attachment is your transfer Form for signing and returning back with the processing fees and the letter from the bank included to you, in order not to delay again I have requested for the payment bank details from the bank so that I can include it in a message to you.

The payment bank account after signing the Form and returning back to the bank with the processing fees on the transfer form.

.THE BANK DETAILS OF THE BANK FOR THE PROCESSING PAYMENT.
BANK NAME: SIAM COMMERCIAL BANK PCL.
SAPHAN LUANG BRANCH
BANK ADDRESS : 566-566/1-3 RAMA 4 ROAD, BANGRAK, BANGKOK 10500 THAILAND
BANK FAX +662 235-8156
SWIFT CODE : SICOTHBK
BANK ACCOUNT NO. 005-246XXXX
RECEIVER'S NAME : MR K. A.
RECEIVERS ADDRESS : Bangkok 10500 Thailand

I am waiting to hear from you with the transfer FORM signed and the payment slip for the processing fees.

Jones Smith
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Apr 02, 2024 6:42 pm

Dear

This is my 32 years in this financial institute job and you are telling me that the bank account forwarded to you is not going through, Do you know that the bank account given to you is the account of the paying bank. Sign the form and return it back quickly for the process of your funds transfer of $10.5 million dollars to your account . My advice to you is to give the account to your trusted friend to help you make the payment and save us time because we have delayed so much for your own transfer . You are not the only one who has confirmed his funds through the Siam Commercial bank. S. C. J. is a US Military officer and he has received his funds through the same bank. I will attach you his email message while trying to appreciate me with a car for work well done . So your own will not be exceptional .

.THE BANK DETAILS OF THE BANK FOR THE PROCESSING PAYMENT.

BANK NAME: SIAM COMMERCIAL BANK PCL.

SAPHAN LUANG BRANCH

BANK ADDRESS : 566-566/1-3 RAMA 4 ROAD, BANGRAK, BANGKOK 10500 THAILAND

BANK FAX +662 235-8156

SWIFT CODE : SICOTHBK

BANK ACCOUNT NO. 005-246XXXX

RECEIVER'S NAME : MR . K. A.

RECEIVERS ADDRESS : Bangkok 10500 Thailand

I am waiting to hear from you with the transfer FORM signed and the payment slip for the processing fees.

Jones Smith

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Apr 02, 2024 6:51 pm

Dear

This is the forwarded information of Mr. Steve Chance Johnson who has received funds of $10.5 million dollars from his bank here in the United States through my help . You can confirm from his bank here in the United States or from him , he is a US Navy military officer and now he is happy to receive his long overdue funds of $10.5 million dollars from Thailand bank. So for you to be happy and confirm your own funds of $10.5 million dollars, sign the transfer Form as Steve Chance Johnson signed his own and pay the processing fee to the bank account of the bank given to you through your trusted friend . He is sending me a car gift next week and I want the same from you next month.

Read my forwarded conversation with him.

Jones Smith
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Apr 03, 2024 6:22 pm

Dear

Jones Smith is the only solution you have to confirm your funds of $10.5 million dollars , just cooperate with him and you will smile at the bank for clearance of your funds of $10.5million dollars into your bank account

Edward Adamu.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

edwardadamucbn01@gmail.com jonessmithconsultants209@gmail.co

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:24 pm

Dear

Have you confirmed your funds of $10.5 million dollars from Jones Smith like others who have contacted me and said thank you.

Edward Adamu

Dear

Be informed that I just received an official letter from the bank regarding your funds transfer of $10.5 million dollars . Please, kindly fill the transfer form and pay the processing fee, so that the bank can confirm to us in return with your transfer slip.

Attachment is the official letter from the bank and I am waiting to hear from you with the payment slip .

Jones Smith
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

jonessmithconsultants209@gmail.com edwardadamucbn01@gmail.co

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Apr 08, 2024 6:37 pm

Send the money through a bitcoin wallet account , let us see how it will fall again. People have been sending money through your bank to Siam commercial bank and never heard it fail. Why your own failure means you are up to something. God sees every heart of every man on earth , this is my 32 years in a financial institute and I never experienced such , do not do what the bank will take you as an unserious person. and return your $10.5 million dollars back to the treasury coffer

try and co-operate with Jones Smith regarding to your funds transfer, so that you can smile to the bank for disbursement of your funds of $10.5 million dollars

Edward Adamu
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

edwardadamucbn01@gmail.com jonessmithconsultants209@gmail.co

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:17 pm

when you receive your funds of $10.5 million dollars from Jones Smith, you let me know.

Dear

Send the signed transfer form first , so that the bank will start the process before you can now send the processing fee to the bank account given to you by the bank or pay through a bitcoin wallet account.

I am waiting to hear from you urgently.

Jones Smith
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Previous

Return to Scammer 419 emails.