Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

mr.andrewleonard@outlook.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Mar 14, 2024 8:02 am

Recovery Scam:

Citibank
Bank Address: 176 Water St New York, NY 10268, USA.
Tel: +1(785) 565-552

US$12.5Million ATM MasterCard Payment

Attn: Fund Beneficiary,

I am Mr. Andrew Leonard, the new ATM Head of Operation Dept, Citibank, New York USA. I resummed to this office on the 16th of last month and during my official research last week I discovered an abandoned ATM MasterCard valued US$12.5Million with card number (5384 9464 4618 4540) belonging to you as the legitimate beneficiary, and from all indication it has been confirmed that this fund is as a result of your inheritance payment from West Africa.

I had to carry out an investigation to know the reason why this card has not been released to you up till now and I found out that the formal ATM head of operation who left this office two months ago with-held your card for his own personal use but unluckily for him I do not support injustice, and as the new ATM Head of Operation, I assure you that I will release your ATM MasterCard to you.

Now that your ATM MasterCard is still available and your fund of US$12.5Million still intact, I want to know how you wish to receive your card along with your 4 digits pin code. You can come down here to our bank to pick up your card directly from my office or alternatively, you can use the service of a registered courier delivery company to deliver your card to you and you will take care of the courier fee.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Thank you in advance as l anticipate your kind response.

Yours Faithfully,

Mr. Andrew Leonard
ATM Head of Operation Dept,
Citibank
Bank Address: 176 Water St New York, NY 10268, USA.
Tel: +1(785) 565-552

Header:

Received: from 10.196.216.85
Return-Path: <commanderinchiefofthearmforces@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.166.181]
Reply-To: mr.andrewleonard@outlook.com
From: "US$12.5Million ATM MasterCard Payment" <commanderinchiefofthearmforces@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2024 08:46:16 -0700
Message-ID: <CAM-eA+2oAcfK6VATeBL236nMPsNhJN58EL-ELrvnPcg8ZO+RzA@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: US$12.5Million ATM MasterCard Payment
To: undisclosed-recipients:;

Phone: +1785565552
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Manhattan, KS
Original network provider* Southwestern Bell
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.